Contest 5 Entry 3

Love of Our Life

All the things were in its place, Shivaay and Anika were finally happy in their life without any problems.

They just returned from their exile 2-3 weeks ago. They missed their family but they knew they could cross this hurdle also, when they are together

Shivaay has decided to surprise Anika with her favourite stuff, because she was always there for him and also because he knows how much she loved surprises.

He included his whole family except his mother, knowing her dislike towards his wife.

He can take anything but someone making his surprise ruined that was for his wife, they need to survive the wrath of SSO.

Last time, he remembered when he was going to propose to Anika for a re-marriage but got nothing but betrayal from his mum.

----

"Anika, get up!" Tried Shivaay, he shook her a bit.

He once again tried but this time also she didn't get up so he got an idea of being Mr. Pannika.

He threw water on her from the jug, which made her get up with a jolt and he started laughing.

"Haww! Why did you splash water on me?" Asked Anika, pouting angrily.

"You were not getting up, what do you think I should do?" Asked Shivaay, shrugging his shoulders.

"There were many other methods also to wake me up but you chose to disrupt my sleep by water, didn't you?" Anika glared Shivaay.

"Okay Sorry! Now get ready quickly we need to go somewhere." Shivaay stated.

"Where are we going, Shiv?" Asked Anika, her eyes glistening with excitement

"It's a surprise, honey! Be patient." Replied Shivaay, to which Anika blushed at the endearment 'honey'.

----

Shivaay, how much time more?" Whine Anika, as she settled herself in Shivaay's luxury car 'land rover defender'.

"Anika, stop acting like a child, only a few minutes more." Shivaay chided as she was constantly pestering him.

"Hmmm." Anika shushed herself, pouting angrily at Shivaay.

"Are you upset with me?" Asked Shivaay, seeing her 'quiet' angry glare at him. "But you know, when you will see the surprise all your anger will turn into happiness." He continued

Then Shivaay applied brakes of the car and came out of it, and opened the door for Anika.

She also came out of the car without taking Shivaay's hand, showing her annoyance for him. But Shivaay is also very smart, so he took her in his arms.

As Anika took in the surroundings, it was not a very crowded place, so she didn't try much to wiggle out of his grip.

"If you don't hold my hands then, my hands will hold you like this." Shivaay whispered in Anika's ears to which she just smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

As Shivaay started walking she noticed that they were entering a house that looked beautiful and porsche.

"Who's house is this"? Ask Anika, while Shivaay looked at her surprised.

"What do you mean by who's house is this?" asked Shivaay, a bit offended.

"I mean why are we going to that house." Anika justified herself, to which Shivaay just nodded.

" it's Oberois' farmhouse." Shivaay explained.

" alright, fine." Anika replied.

----

They entered the house, it looked beautiful. With the luxurious interior, the spacious atmosphere and perfect furniture.

He was happy to see his Anika smiling because of the amazing house. He knew how much she likes gorgeously decorated places.

All in all, everything looked great inside. But Shivaay was waiting for the moment she would look at the area outside, which was decorated personally by him.

"The surprise is outside, not here." Shivaay said, pointing towards the back-door.

"What?! I actually forgot about the main surprise." Anika confessed, biting her tongue.

"It's alright, let's go outside and see the main surprise." He said, smiling lightly.

As they went out she was surprised to see the view of the garden area. It was all decorated with different coloured roses, and a special breakfast table for two.

"Shivaay, you did all this for me?" Anika asked, surprised with everything.

"No, it's not for you. It's for Khanna." Shivaay remarked sarcastically while Anika passed him a sheepish smile.

All the things made Anika nostalgic. All that she missed in her past, Shivaay is creating those memories with her.

As Shivaay saw her getting emotional, he took Anika in his warm embrace.

Anika hugged him tight and said "Shivaay sometimes I feel why would you love me?"

To which Shivaay replied " Because you only have the strength to stand against Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

She looked up at him, tears filling her already swollen eyes, "But why? Why would you love me?"

He tighten his grip, pulling her more into his snugly embrace, "Because you bug me, weirdo. Duh!"

"But why are you asking, why I love you?" Asked Shivaay, breaking the hug and making her sit on the breakfast table.

"Shivaay, whoever had loved me, has always lost their lives." Anika said, as she started devouring the hot aloo-puri.

"It's not like that, they love you and as they are in heaven, they will protect you forever just from faraway." Shivaay explained, feeding her aloo-puri.

----

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡