Contest 3, Entry 4

Love

Gauri and Om had been best friends since they were kids. Ri loved Om with all her heart but her love remained a secret since Om was so popular and she didn't think he would take any interest in her. And to add to her sorrow she noticed Om and her elder sister Ishana were spending a lot of time together lately and assumed they were a couple since it all made sense they giggled whenever they were together. The way Ishu would whisper things in his ears and he would blush she wanted to dig a hole for herself and just die. To add to her troubles yet again today was Valentine's day and she was all alone a loner longing. Ri was taken out of her pity party when her friend Anika called her name. 

Ani:Ri didn't you hear me?

Ri:Huh hear what?

Ani:Om is planing to propose someone 

Ri:WHAT!

Ani:Yeah I can't belive the college heartthrob is gonna be someone else's. 

Ri:Why are you sounding so shocked I told you only my life long love is going to be my lifelong jeeju 😔

At that time Ishana came 

Ishu:Um Ri I kept an important book in class will you take it for me 

Ri:Ok di 

She began walking away and began mumbling 

Ri:Anything is better than being there when Om will propose 

What Ri didn't notice was Ani and Ishu giving each other a high-five. I wonder why?
In class
Ri went to Ishana's desk and noticed a letter. It read:

Dear Ri
I would like for you to meet me at the tree your favorite tree why? Cause i know you won't say no to me cause you love a good mystery now dont you?
love anonymous

Ri was shocked firstly cause it was true she lived on mystery thrillers the way it got her blood pumping and got her brain working was just so exhilarating. Ri snapped back to reality how did this person know that she liked all of these things. She was already looking for suspects and she had quite a few suspects. 

There was Ajay,Mohit and Abhay who could it be she wondered only one way to find out . Ri found herself at her fav spot in the whole college another wonder she never took Ajay to the tree so that meant only Mohit and Abhay were left either way she would reject whoever was playing this game. She saw a letter dangling off the tree it read:

Dear Ri
I hope this game is as fun for you as it is for me. Anyway before i give you your next clue i wrote a poem.
Roses are red violets are blue but just so you know red is the color of my love for you
did you like it? Who am i kidding you loved it and you are now beetroot red. So the time for the game to end has arrived meet me at the park there I'll wait for you.
Love anonymous

It was true Ri was blushing so much. Who was this mystery person that knew her deepest darkest secret her love for poems only one person knew it couldn't be since that person was Om. But she wanted to find out oh so dearly who was this person she she went to the park. 

She saw lovely decorations and heard footsteps behind her she turned around and felt as if it was a dream the person who knew her like a open book was the one the only OMKARA SINGH OBEROI. 

RI:Om..Omkara you

Om:Yes Ri me. For as as i can remember i have loved you but I was scared shocking right me scared but I had a reason to be scared i was scared of losing you scared of losing our friendship. Until two people smacked some sense into me i mean literally so what I'm trying to ask you is will you be my girlfriend?

Ri had tears in her eyes scared that her voice would betray her she just nodded in yes. Om hugged her tightly afraid to let go but then something hit Ri like a stack of bricks. She let go of Om who was looking at her confused.

Ri:What about Ishu? I thought you were inlove with her I mean it makes sense you two were always so close in these past few weeks.

Om:Oh that. Remember those two people who smacked some sense into me well one was ishu the other was Anika

Flashback
Om's cousin Tia had come to the school. Since she was his cousin Om had to tale good care of her. Only Gauri knew that she was his cousin. But ishu and Anika both cared a lot for Ri and knew about her feelings for Om and they assumed that Tia was one of those girls who were all over Om . So the girl's took Om to a corner and each girl gave om a smack Om was shocked.

Om:Why did you two do that? 

Ani:That smack was for hanging with that stupid Tia.

Ishu:That smack was for being a idiot who does not realise Ri's feelings.

Om:What?😰

Ani:Yes Ri is in love with you.

Om began smiling like a idiot 

Ani:Did we hit him too hard?

Ishu:maybe.

Ani:Oye are you on planet earth or what?

Flashback end

Om:So I told them about my plan and they decided to help me out.

Ri:I love you a lot Omkaraji.

Om:I love you too.

Soon their lips were sealed and they were each other kissing passionately a kiss that meant two things for them the beginning of their love story and for us it meant
💘The End.❤