Entry 10

Omkara and Gauri got married to each other. At first they both have misunderstandings but as the time passed, all the misunderstandings got cleared. They became friends. Gauri began to fall for Omkara but Omkara consider her as his friend only.

There were times when both use to fight with each other but soon their fight use to end like nothing happened between them and both use to be normal with each other.

Everyone in the family knew that Gauri loves Omkara and they assumed that Omkara also loved her. They were continuously telling her to tell her but she said that she would tell when Omkara's exhibition gets completed and then she will tell him.

The very next day Omkara left. It has been 15 days now when Omkara left and Gauri was impatiently waiting for his return. When he returns she would tell him about her feelings about him. But she doesn't know what Destiny has written in her life.

Gauri was moving from here and there and making sure that every arrangements were well. She is happy as Omkara is going to return back after 1 month and she will today only say her feelings to him.

Omkara came back to Oberoi Mansion. Everyone welcomed him warmly. Omkara want to Gauri very easily. He wanted to confess his feelings to her. Sensing Omkara's eagerness to meet Gauri, the family teased him. Ignoring the family teasing him, he caught the hold of Gauri's hand and both made the way towards their room.

Gauri: Omkara ji ye aap darwazaa Kyu band Kar rahe hai?

Omkara: Gauri aaj mein tumse Meri feelings ke baare mein kehna chahta hu.

Gauri's heart raced sensing Omkara saying his feelings to her. She always wanted his love and now it's getting true.

Omkara: Gauri mein pyaar mein padh Gaya hu. Gauri I am in love.

Gauri was happy that Omkara has fallen in love.

Omkara further Continued

Omkara: Gauri tumhe pata hai she also loves me.

Now Gauri's happiness has no boundaries when he said that she also loves him. She was trying from so many times to make Omkara understand that she has already fallen in love with her.

Omkara: Gauri I am in love. I Love Ishaana

Gauri was shocked hearing the name of Ishaana. She asked him,

Gauri: What did you say?

Omkara: Gauri I love Ishaana. Oh how dumb I am I didn't tell you who she is. Actually when I went to Italy, I meet a girl name Ishaana who was my guide and slowly I fell in love with her. I know we are married but I told you first only that whenever I fall in love, I will say this to you first and now I told you. I think I should tell others also.

Saying this, Omkara went out and said everything to family members. Here Gauri was still in shock hearing that her Omkaraji was in love but not with her but someone else.

She decided be Happy for her Omkaraji. Even though she loves him and seeing with another girl will break her heart but for her Omkaraji she will go to it.

When the family members got to know this, they shocked. They knew that Gauri will not say anything about her love to Omkara, so they decided to tell him. But Gauri gave them their swear that no one will say. And the family helplessly watched Gauri in pain.

Even though Gauri is in a pain, she did all the preparations of the Omkara's wedding functions. Their divorced Happened the next day when Omkara confessed Gauri about his love to Ishaana.

Now both groom and bride were sitting in the mandap. Gauri was watching them with a smile pastered on her lips but in her heart there was pain.

She couldn't see her Omkara ji getting married to someone but still she was there for his happiness as he requested her to come. She couldn't deny him.