entry 1

HASI BANGAYE

Haaan hasi BANGAYE Haan nami BANGAYE

Tum mere Aasman meri zamin bangaye...

Lost In the bleak mist of life she was my first ray of hope...just like hurricane she emerged...she hit...and she conquered me...when I lost what I was....she gave me the answers of those questions on which I had given up....giving me strength....she made me stand again... stronger than ever...but no one knew that I was strong because she was there...she was there to pick me up when I use to return defeated...

She came as a blessing in disguise...but I being blinded by the betrayals of my life forgot my own set of principles...the principles on the basis of which I used to advise shivaay to not to judge a book by it's cover....as coin has a flip side...

I failed myself on my principles....I misjudged her...I blamed her for the crime that she never committed...rather the most obnoxious and filthy sin was committed by me... although I saved her from the wrath of the people...but what I did to her was worse than what those people could have done to her...rather than accepting her as my wife i accusingly adorned her with the most unethical and undeserving adjectives that was ever meant for anyone...

Gold digger... landlord's keep... characterless... disgusting person...a house breaker and what not...but instead of hatred what I got in return was her love selfless and pious...she placed me equivalent to her shankarji... established me in the temple of her soul as a divine deity...she always believed that the bond between us was created auspiciously by her Shankar ji...but when I refused to accept her....she never complained...nor she forced any relationship on me...but perhaps destiny had some other plans for us....yet again we crossed the paths...but in way too differently.....here was I preparing for my own destruction...marrying my so called father's keep...saving my mum...there was she desperately in need of work for her mother's life.. disguised herself as a guy...and landing in my life yet again...we were similar in terms having pain...yet different in way of dealing them...living under the same roof that to be in the same room...but not as a wife rather as a servant whose quarter had a living army of mice... eventually she was appointed by my botox vixen wife as my spy but little did she know that she was appointed my strongest shield who never thought twice in saving me or my family...she saved from death...got stabbed while saving my mum...even falsely swear on her god to protect me from the evil....she did all this without any of her self interest except for me being safe....but for all her sacrifices and selfless deed I gave her bitter words when her identity was revealed...if somebody else would have been in her place that person would have hated me from the core but she NEVER ...regardless of all the hateful bitter words I got was her patience... compassion...and care.....I kept testing her...tested my own insecurities... Tested her loyalty...her faith...and even her character.....and just like Sita's agnipariksha she passed every challenge with grace and without a sigh...she had faith that one day she will be loved the way she loves me....she was sure that one day she will be able to break through the walls I have built for myself...and finally the battle between her faith and my obstinacy her faith won her love won...

Haan hum badalne lage Girne sambhalne lage

Jab se hai jaana tumhein Teri ore chalne lage

Indeed her patience and forbearance worked....her love changed my words...she proved that love was not a deal of exchanging heart and bear pain....in her presence I found the solace which I used to search in the pool of drugs....

She was the drug herself...less hazardous but way too intoxicating....the drug I had the genuine need for....the escape from the troubling world was her embrace...where all my worries became a mere illusion....just non-existent....