contest 2 entry 2

The large glowing sphere rose slowly into the stardust sky with gold rays cutting through as the blue sky peeped in.

Casting sunbeams in every direction while it illuminated the big city. Gauri stared out the glass panes as the colour made by the hiking Sun changed growing more vivid with the passing time making the sky more radiant as it climbed higher and higher into the sky and gauri turned the other side to see her man sleeping peacefully clutching her waist securely.

She chuckled seeing his mouth open partially and drifted near him uplifting his chin which was covered with some stubble

She gave a peck on his cheek getting off the bed but she felt a strong grip on her as om tugged her sleeves making her fall on his big frame

She turned crimson promptly as om pulled her closer his hot breath fanning against her face

"Hun, good morning " om said tucking her hair strands behind her ear."Huh?you were pretending to be asleep all this while..?" Gauri frowned. "Assume whatever you wish..well i loved that kiss.."om says smiling smugly

"Uh..mm..m..i don't care.." she stammered trying to act unaffected. "Is it..you really don't care..?" Om asked in a husky tone."A big fat NO!!" She said dramatically. "Are you sure..you can't take your words back" he said with a lopsided grin."You heard them RIGHT.."said gauri not surrending. Om placed a trail of wet kisses on her nuzzling into her hair.whereas Gauri completely went rigid and her breath were erratic.

"Ab farak pad raha hain..?"om asked grinning from ear to ear. Gauri being the bold one didn't want to succumb easily."What's this nonsense..i dont.." she said as the rest of her words were jammed in her throat as omkara's stubble hit her cheeks making her heart throb perpetually and she moaned in pleasure."Om..leave me.."She shuddered. "Ab farak pad raha hain.." om asked naughtily.

A flush of shyness rose her cheeks and she burried her head in the crook of his neck snuggling into him finally giving in. A tinge of nausea twirled in Gauri's stomach as profound feelings of unease harassed her and she ran to the bathroom masking her mouth with her teeny weeny palm. om jumped out of the bed seeing his wife urging to puke .

"What happened to her suddenly.." om stated in an apprehensive tone. Gauri came out of the bathroom nudging her face with her fingers feebly. Om raced to her grasping her shoulders with utmost affection and care. "are you allright??" Om askedDread scooping his soul.

"I'm not feeling well.." Gauri said rubbing her fingers at the nape of her neck."Just realax gauri.." om said patting her back. Gauri laid on the bed and om covered her with a thick blanket. "I'll be back in a jiffy.." om said and gauri gestured him to stay near her."Nothing is gonna happen.." om assured cupping her face."I wanna eat something sour.." gauri said pouting and om chuckled looking at his wife's childish behaviour. Om descended down the stairs walking to the kitchen and collided with Dadi."Arey puttar..where are you rushing to?.." dadi asked concerned. "Nothing serious..Actually gauri started puking for past 15 minutes and she wants to eat something sour.." om explained meanwhile dadi tried to join the dots.

Om went in and got some Roti's and mango pickle on a tray and ordered the servent to prepare some refreshing lemonade for gauri. Dadi summoned om and held his shoulder lineintly. "Puttar..you are gonna become a father soon.." Dadi squealed. She was happy as a wave that dances on the sea.Om was in awe unable to get to the bottom of it."Dadi..what are you saying..?" Om asked still immersed in a puddle of thoughts."Yes..my son..first of all gauri puked and then she is desperate to have some sour food..do you know what does this indicate??" Dadi said smacking his head trying to knock some sense into his Brain. The tray which contained food slipped out of om's hand but rudra managed to get hold of it at the correct time."Arey..om have you gone crazy..? How can you drop my mango pickle like that.."rudra rebuked and OmDadi looked at him disbelievingly. Om hugged dadi in merriment and tears of joy started flowing down from his ebony coloured orbs whereas rudra looked at them baffled. "What's going on here?" Rudra exclaimed. "Koteya..om is gonna be a father.."Dadi giggled and rudra's eyes jumped in happiness."Waah..om tum to bada chupa rustom nikla..( woww..you turned out to be a dark horse..)" rudra said knitting his brows and om gave him a black look.