contest 2 entry 3

last entry:

Title: Leaving You Was The Regret Of My Life!!!

I was walking to my house, when I saw my best friend at the door and ringing the bell. I immediately apologised to her and invited her in. I had told her to tell me her story so that I can write in wattpad as a fanfiction. She readily agreed. So, my bestfriend is Anika Vardhan Trivedi.

It was 1.00 a.m. I was going back home after my emergency work at the office. I was nervous because here in India, after 8.00 p.m., it is not that safe to go alone.

As I was moving towards the car parking, I saw the park which is something special for me.

My ex-boyfriend and me, our memories were tied in this park. I regret calling him, ex-boyfriend, because I wish he was mine. He used to be the light in my life. Leaving him was the greatest regret in my life. As he left, darkness came back.

I wish I understood him. I just gave up on him, as I thought he was not up to me. I was turned by my feelings for Sameer who left me for money.

I never knew what I had for that Sameer, instead of what I should have for him. After breaking up, I knew that what I had for him was infatuation.

I was cheating my boyfriend for a stupid spoiled brat. I wish I meet my boyfriend at least once. I want to at least tell him that I am sorry for breaking his feelings. I know sorry was not the word which could express how guilty I was feeling. It's only 1 month after my breakup with Sameer and 2 months after I cheated him (boyfriend).

I know he would have moved on with his wife. Anyway, he deserves someone better than me.

As I was moving towards the car, I heard a man's voice groaning in pain. It was a familiar voice. I moved towards the direction where I heard the voice. I saw him, him...in pain. It was unbearable; it hurts me a lot to see him in pain. He was holding his chest.

I immediately understood the situation.

A: Shiv, where is your car?

S: It's the same one....you? (Surprised, shocked) How come..?

A: That's not the matter now.

I went to take the medicines from his car. It is really a wonder how I remember where his medicines were kept, his birthday, likes, dislikes, etc. But I don't remember anything about Sameer without any reminder.

I immediately made him eat the medicines and helped him to sit there itself. After the medicines effects started, I helped him stand.

S: Thanks for helping me.

A: No need of thanks. Why didn't you take your medicines? You know you have this problem. You should take care of yourself, right?

S: How can I?

I was shocked.

S: How can I....when my existence of living has left me?

I was confused.

A: We will talk. Come, let's go in my car.

S: No need, I have mine.

A: But you are not well and in this condition, I won't take any risk.

S: Ok, I know there is no use of fighting with you.

After sitting in the car,

S: How is your boyfriend?

A: Boyfriend..? He left me like I left you. What about you? I know you are in pain. Tell me what happened, did she leave you?

S: Yes, she left me for her feelings for another boy!

A: Again! Who is she? How could she hurt you? (paused) Is it me? I know I hurt you a lot, Shiv! Something I should never do to anyone.

There was silence in between us.

A: I am sorry! I know sorry won't express how guilty I am feeling for hurting leaving you for my infatuation.

S: Infatuation? Is it?

A: Yes, it is! I came to meet you at Oberoi Mansion, but found out that you were not there! They told me you were in US.

S: In US, the flat we lived together.

A: I never forgot it, Shiv.

S: You are talking as if you love me even now.

A: Yes, I do love you. I have cleared my confusions. My confusions for what I felt for my first crush Sameer and you.

S: Then why did you leave me?

That made me silent.

S: I asked you, why did you leave me?

A: I left you physically Shiv, but my heart is filled with your memories. Even when I am with Sameer, you were in me. But when I am with him, I forget about him. If you were nothing to me, then I would have my next boyfriend here.

S: So, you do?

He didn't wait for my approval, kissed on my lips. It's not our first kiss and not our last one. We started moving towards the depth of our kiss. It was filled with love!

****THE END****