Chapter 29 (New Apartment)

Hey there, babes!

It's my birthday, I turned 22 today, yay!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, this is the second to last chapter! 😢

ENJOY!

Win's POV

"How about this one, baby? This one looks cozy and it's actually not that small. It has 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms." Bright asked me.

We were currently cuddling in his bed, looking at apartments, but we yet had to find the perfect one.

"Hm, it doesn't have a terrace, though." I pouted and looked up at him, giving him a kiss.

"Oh, right. I forgot you wanted one. Alright, let's look at more apartments."

We scrolled through the website, none catching our attention.

"Ugh, why is it so hard to find an apartment? We only need two bedrooms and a terrace or balcony!"

"Calm down, baby. We will find the perfect one."

"Lets look at more websites later. I'm feeling hungry."

"Didn't you just eat an hour ago?" I rolled my eyes at him. Bright was such a pervert.

"Giving you a blowjob, does not count as food, Babe."

"Okay, fine. I will make you some ramen." He got up and I sighed, smiling up at him.

Get you a man who makes you food whenever you want to and fucks you so good that you can't walk straight for days. But not mine, though. He is taken.

"What flavor do you want, Win?"

"Chicken! Oh, and can you make me two fried eggs on top also?"

"Was planning on it, bunny."

I went to the living room and laid down on the couch, scrolling through my phone and looking at our pictures fondly, when I heard Bright's phone buzz. I got up and grabbed his phone from the table. I didn't mean to, but I had read the text message by accident.

Hi there, Bright,

I know that you are taken already, but don't you miss what we use to have? You know you can't compare me to anyone else, I'm one of a kind and also the best in bed. Just think about all the fun we can have.

Kisses

Jane

I was breathing hard, trying not to call that bitch right now, but I kept it in and went to Bright instead.

"Bright, look who texted you."

"Who is it, baby? My hands are dirty."

"Uhm... Jane." He looked at me, weirdly.

"What, why? What did she say?"

I just gave him his phone and left him standing there, feeling upset. I knew Bright's past story with all the girls and I couldn't help, but feel a bit jealous. I knew he was serious with me and he loved me very much, but... Jane was really pretty.

"Baby, come back here. You know I would never go back to her, right? We hooked up from time to time, but that's it. What we have, is love, baby. Nothing can compare to it."

He walked over to me and kissed my head. I knew that it wasn't his fault, but thinking about him leaving me for some other girl, got me upset.

"I know... But Jane is so pretty, though."

"You are the most beautiful boy in the world, the love of my life. I'm in love with you and that's the only thing that matters." He assured me, kissing me again.

"I love you, Bright." I cuddled closer to him.

"And I love you, baby boy. So much. Thanks to you, I get to experience the feeling of love and let me tell you, it's the most beautiful feeling in the world."

I leaned into him and kissed him softly. I couldn't believe that we use to hate each other and now look. I couldn't even imagine being without Bright. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.

"Now come on, food is ready."

~

Two weeks have passed and Bright and I finally found our dream apartment. It was small, but cozy. And it was just perfect for us. We were finally signing the contract this week and I couldn't be happier. I couldn't wait to live with Bright and finally start the next chapter for us. I loved that boy with everything I had.

"Baby, have you packed everything, yet?" I shook my head.

"Nope, I haven't even started packing my stuff. We still have some time left."

"And? I wanna move in with you as soon as possible."

"I know, babe. We'll move in together soon." I walked over to him and kissed him gently.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I sighed into the kiss and let him play with my tongue, enjoying being this close to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and his hands found their way down to my butt, squeezing it tight, before lifting me up. I squealed and giggled into the kiss.

"As much as I want you to take me right then and there, we have to stop. My mom is coming home soon."

"Okay.... Five more minutes won't hurt, though." I laughed, before kissing him again.

"Alright. But only five minutes, got it?"

He kissed me again, before walking us both towards the wall, groping my butt.

I monaed into the kiss, feeling myself get excited down there and I knew we had to stop, but the feeling was just too good to just stop right there.

I ground my hips down against his hardening length, causing him to let out a deep moan. His hands wandered down under my shirt, stroking my skin, before his lips found the way to my neck.

"Can't we just go upstairs? I want to be inside you right now." He whispered, causing me to shiver.

"We can't, babe. My mom wants us to help her cook dinner."

"Just a fast quicky, hm? I know you want it even more than I do."

I got goosebumps all over my body, wanting to feel him more than anything.

"Fuck, I really do."

I slammed my lips against his again in a passionate, wet kiss. Kissing noises where filling the room and just as we both were about to move upstairs, the door opened and my mom walked in.

"Hi there, boys. Having fun, huh?" I blushed a deep shade of red, glaring at Bright.

"Uhm, mom, we d-didn't..."

"Win, don't be stupid. I'm not dumb, alright?" She had a smile on her face, causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, Win. Don't be stupid."

"You too, Bright. Don't you dare get Win pregnant!"

"Mom! I can't even get pregnant!"

"Just listen to me boys and keep it in your pants. You'll get to do it 24/7 soon, so calm your hormones."

My stupid man was wearing a stupid smirk, causing me to roll my eyes.

He was just as at fault like I was!

I was just glad to have a supportive mom.

............................

Short and kinda fluffy chapter, the next one will be the last one, so get ready! It will be longer, too.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and please leave me some feedback!

Love you and thank you for reading! 💞