Chapter 7 (Let me kiss you)

Hey guuuuuys! I'm back with another chapter!

OH, and guys. This is a BrightWin story, so LukeWin ain't gonna go too far ;) I'm sorry to all the LukeWin stans, but my BrightWin heart can't take it. But that doesn't mean that Win is not going to try it (Not sex!) with Luke... ;) (In this story)

Anyway....

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

"Guuuuuys. I need your help. Luke and I are going to meet up next week and I don't know what to wear." I told them. He was supposed to come over 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately his boss canceled his holidays, so we rescheduled it.

"No worries, you have me!" Gun said excitedly. 

"And me." Gulf said and Gun rolled his eyes at him, sighing.

"Well, I don't know about that... Your style sucks." Gun was obviously teasing him and I had to laugh. I was actually feeling down, because Bright and I got yet into another argument. Like we always did. It's been a month since I started tutoring him and it surely has been interesting...

One minute we were arguing and the next he was being flirty towards me.

"Uhm, excuse me, you bottom ass twink?" I giggled, these two, I swear...

"What, it's true."

"No, it's not, bitch. You have the audacity to call me tasteless, when all you wear are leggings and a big ass shirt. No, thanks." Gulf replied sassily. Sometimes I really wondered if they were really best friends.

"Gulf, shut up. You know I look like a fashion icon every day."

"And don't even get me started on those ugly ass hairy Gucci shoes. There is more hair on those shoes, than on your whole body." Damn, who knew Gulf could be so sassy? Not me!

"Okay, guys. Just stop now. I still need your help, you know." I told them.

"Just kidding, bitch. I still love your tasteless ass." Gun said and Gulf blew him a kiss.

"Honestly, just wear some shorts and a big shirt. You are gonna look even more like a twink and thats what is gonna make him want to fuck you." Oh, Gun.... Of course you would say that.

"Honestly, I need at least 5 shots of pure vodka, before I can actually listen to your bullshit." Oh, Gulf.... 

Here we go again....  And I still had no idea, what to wear.

~

"Why are you staring at me? Get your  books out, now!" I scolded him. Ten minutes had passed, but he still refused to listen to me. 

"Why? You are way more interesting." He smirked, causing me to blush and look away.

"Just stop, we have to study. Come on, I don't wanna sit here all day and do nothing." He rolled his eyes at me and finally started taking his books out of his bag. Damn, he was actually prepared this time, who would have thought.

"Win?"

"Hm?"

"You are so pretty...."

Aaaaand I blushed again. Seriously, what was up with him calling me pretty all the time? I looked away from him and sighed. He was a liar anyway.

"Are you done lying now? We have to study. Come on, please."

"Me? Lying? Win, I mean it." Right...

"Yeah, right. Focus now. Open you mathsbook on page 69 and do task number-" He cut me off by laughing.

"What now?" I asked him, feeling slightly annoyed.

"I mean it. You are so pretty. And cute, too." What was up with him, why was he being so nice to me all of a sudden? 

"Okay and why are you telling me all this, when you obviously hate my guts?"

"I just like to tease you and see you get sexually frustrated." He smirked. What the hell, me sexually frustrated? HA, right.

"That's bullshit and you know it. Now stop and start writing."

"Win, why don't you believe me?"

"Bright, we have basically been enemies for years now and you hate me. You can't call me pretty all of a sudden, thinking I'm gonna believe you now." We were sitting on my big bed and he suddenly put both of his big hands on my knees. He kept stroking over my knees gently, causing me to get shivers all over my body. It felt good, not gonna lie.

"B-Bright, don't." Did I want him to continue? Yes, I did. Would I admit it out loud? No, I wouldn't.

"I'm not doing anything, Win. You are just sensitive. Has nobody ever touched you there?" I  blushed yet again and turned away. 

"Why does it matter? I'm not some sex crazed bitch, who wants sex all the time." 

"It's truly a shame that you are still a virgin. If you were mine, I would fuck you every chance that I got." I was bright red by now. How did he talk like that, without blinking an eye? The room was starting to get hotter each minute and I didn't know how to act.

Bright, what were you doing to me?

"How do you even know that I'm still a virgin?"

"Princess, please. It's clear that no one has ever touched you inappropriately." And there he was, calling me princess again.

"Bright, why are you behaving like that? Are you drunk? One minute you are being mean to me and the next you are calling me nice things." I asked, pouting.

"I guess you make me soft and my dick hard." I looked at him with wide eyes, he did not say that, did he?!

"Bright!"

"What, it's true. You are just too pretty and delicate. But I'm sure you are wild as hell in bed, aren't you?" He smirked and what the hell, how was I supposed to know, when I was still a damn virgin. Sure I had my kinks and sure I was feeling pretty horny nowadays, but I had no boyfriend to do it with.

But not gonna lie, I was getting pretty excited.

"Bright, seriously. What happened to you? You are not the Bright who used to hate on me all the time." He put his hand on my cheek and gently rubbed over it. Without realizing what I was doing, I slowly leaned into his touch and closed my eyes.

Why did that feel so good....?

I opened them again, only to see him staring back at me with a smile on his face. His hand went through my hair now and I found myself letting out a quiet moan.

"Damn, you have such beautiful lips

"Damn, you have such beautiful lips." I giggled softly and hid my face in his hand. I was turning way too shy in his hands.

"I-I do?" He nodded and smirked.

"But you know what would look even better?" I looked up at him in confusion.

"What?"

"My lips placed on yours. Now."

"Bright, w-what..." Was I hearing him right?

"Let me kiss you."

..............................

Oh, oh.... What do you guys think, is Win gonna let Bright kiss him? Find out tomorrow! 😉

As usual, let me know your thoughts and leave me some feedback! Thank you, I appreciate it 💞