Chapter 26 (Bright's Love Confession)

Hey babes! I'm back with the double update!

REMEMBER: English is NOT my first language, it's actually my third, so please tell me if I mad any mistakes. I know that my English ain't the best! 🧸

Get ready for some fluff 💞

ENJOY! 💞

Bright's POV

Today was the day. Today was the day where I was really going to confess my love to Win. In front of everybody. I had my big football game today and I knew that many people were going to attend my football game, so it was the perfect opportunity to prove to Win, how much I loved him. I was nervous, not gonna lie, but I knew that at the end it was going to be worth it. I actually had help from Win's friends, they gave me some advice on how to win his heart over. I knew, that Win liked romantic things and I was going to make sure to give him just that. I really hoped he was going to like it, because I am not the type of guy who likes cliché stuff, but I was willing to put my pride aside for Win.

I was getting ready in the locker room with my teammates and two of my teammates and friends, Gunsmile and Mike, kept making fun of me because I let them know what I had planned.

"Damn, Bright. I never knew you could be like that."

"Like what, Mike?"

"All romantic and shit. You are really whipped for that bunny, huh?" Gunsmile added and I had to smile at the mention of my bunny.

"Yeah, I am. He makes me weak..." I just mumbled and looked away. I really wanted to hold him more than anything right now. And now I was getting kinda scared. Scared, that it wasn't going to work.

"Hey, don't worry about it. He is gonna say yes. The way you describe him, he seems almost too perfect to be true."

"Gunsmile is right. I also think that you need to look for something serious, now. You never took love or relationships so serious. And Win might be the perfect person for you."

I knew he was.

"Let's go and kick some ass, then. The thing is, we have to win this game, or else you can't go along with your plan because it will be too embarrassing." Gunsmile was right. We had to win, that way I could win my baby's heart.

We were all done changing into our jerseys and we were all making our way out to the soccer field. I looked towards the podium and sighed in relief when I saw Win there. He looked breathtakingly beautiful. Like he always did. He let out a shy smile when he saw me and I blew him a kiss, to which he blushed. Could he get any cuter?

"Alright, guys. This game is especially important to me, we can't lose, alright? I'm counting on each and every single one of you to do your best. We have to win, got it?"

"GOT IT!" We all did our team chant and hugged each other.

We were playing against a really good team, so we had to give it our all. I was mainly focusing on the game, determined to win it. I knew what was going to happen after the game, so I was even more motivated.

"Hey, Mike! Behind you!" I warned him, when I noticed that our opponents were really close to him. I ran towards him even faster, to which he passed me the ball.