Chapter 12 (Jealousy)

Hey babes! I'm back with another chapter! 

Can we talk about the size difference between Bright and Win? 🥺

How do you like this story so far?

Please let me know! 💞

ENJOY!

Win's POV

To say that Bright was mad at me was an understatement. Gun just had to ruin the moment with his inappropriate jokes. And now Bright was mad at me. I didn't even know why he was mad at me, he had no reason to be mad! It was none of his business who I talked to and who I went on dates with!

I was sitting in our lunch canteen with Gulf right now and I didn't even feel hungry at the moment, which was rare for me. I was looking out for Bright, because I wanted to talk to him. I had called him several times, but he just would not answer his phone. 

Maybe he was just hurt? But why? It's not like we were together. And he also met different girls every week. Speaking of girls, he just walked in with a girl from our chemistry class, having his arm wrapped around her waist as they walked. We held eye contact for like 3 seconds, before he continued to walk away with her. 

Not gonna lie, that hurt a little bit....

"Win, just ignore him. He is not worth it." Gulf said and I was surprised to hear that from him, since Mew and Bright were best friends, yet polar opposites.

"Why is he mad at me for meeting Luke, who is just a friend, when he sees different girls all the time? It just doesn't make sense to me!" I whined. I looked over to him only to see him smiling widely at that girl.

She wasn't even that pretty, I was way prettier than her. She also had very small and thin lips, unlike me. I had full, plump lips.

"I told you, he is a player. So, be careful, Win. I don't really know what's been happening between you tow, but I can tell that it's getting a bit more serious now." I sighed. 

Was Gulf right? Was it really getting more serious now?

"Ugh, I don't know. I'm really stuck right now." I really wanted to go over there and talk to him.

"You wanna go over there, don't you?" I nodded and pouted.

"Is it that bad?" He nodded and chuckled.

"I hate to break it to you, Win. But that is not a good sign." I sighed. He was right. Why did Bright have to be like that?

"I know... I can't help it, though."

"Don't get too attached, Win. I'm being serious. Seems like he doesn't even care."

"I'm not. We just make out sometimes. That's it and that's all it's gonna be." I said, not even believing myself.

He still had his arm wrapped around her and I felt myself start to boil with anger.

"Win, don't go over there. You'll regret it." I forced myself to look away from them.

I decided to be a bad bitch, anyway and got up from my seat.

Time to serve that asshole a lesson.

"YOU! I need to talk to you." I said to Bright and saw how that girls eyes widened in shock.

"Uhm, Win. He is busy." She tried to reason, but I didn't have time to deal with her shit.

"Does it look like I care? No." I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the canteen with a smirk.