Chapter 18 (love?)

Hey babes! I'm back with chapter 18! Thank you so much for all the love on my last chapter, seemed like you liked the chaotic duo that are Off and Mew as much as I did! 😝

Also, it's 3AM here in Germany and I couldn't sleep, so here you go!

Anyway.... I'm actually not feeling well at all, but this story and your comments make me feel so much better! 💞

 I'm actually not feeling well at all, but this story and your comments make me feel so much better! 💞

Uhm, excuse me??? What are those??? They are in love

Uhm, excuse me??? What are those??? They are in love. PERIODT!

Anyway.....

ENJOY! 💞

Bright's POV

I drove as fast as I could, which definitely wasn't a good idea considering I was also pissed. Pissed at the fact, that Win was going camping with that Luke guy. They were going to be alone for three days. Three days, two nights. Alone. Deep in the woods, with no other people in sight. Sharing one tent and probably one blanket.

Why was that bothering me so much?

I shouldn't care. He was single, he could do whatever he wanted. He was his own person and who was I to tell him what to do? But I just couldn't help it. For some reason, it bothered me. I liked the fact, that I was one of Win's firsts. I was the first guy, that ever got to touch him, to hold him. To kiss him. God, his lips. He drove me crazy, I couldn't deny that. And he had the most beautiful smile. When he smiled, all my worries seemed to go away for a bit. He was the best distraction, the best medicine to my problems. He had a tiny waist, which only made me want to hug him 24/7.