Chapter 27 (Boyfriends!)

Hey babes! I'm back with another chapter! And it's greeting steamy! 🔞

Also, I apologize for not updating in so long. I was actually pretty sick, I did not have a cold or anything, I was just too exhausted from work, so my body gave up and I fainted, twice. I need to stop working so much overtime, too, because I never catch a break. And it's my own fault, too, but I can't help it. I guess that's what money makes you do, if you need it that much 😕

I wrote this long chapter to make it up to you and please leave me a lot of feedback! 🙌

Anyway...

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

"Bright! Stop, I'm gonna burn myself!" I yelped as he tried to hug my waist while I was cooking. It's been two days since Bright confessed his love to me and I couldn't be happier. We almost slept with each other, when his stupid friends interrupted us. Hopefully we could do it tonight. We were finally boyfriends and the feeling was indescribable. I was so happy.

"I can't help it, you look so stunning like this. I'm absolutely loving this view." He smirked and grabbed my hips. I turned off the stove and turned around to face him.

"Oh yeah? It's dangerous, though. The stove is still hot."

"You are hot."

"Bright!" I was a blushing mess. He always did that.

He pulled me towards him and gave me a long kiss. I sighed into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him close.

"Are we alone?" I nodded against his lips, knowing what he was referring to.

"How long for?" I shrugged, not really caring. I knew that I wanted him and he wanted me. And it was going to be my first time, too.

I wouldn't have wanted it to be with anyone else, but Bright.

"Turn of the stove, baby." He whispered huskily and I nodded, having already done that.

"Are you sure you want it?" I nodded, pulling him down to kiss me again.

I couldn't wait any longer. I loved Bright so much, he meant the world to me. And I wanted my first time to be with no one else, but him. I was ready to give him my all.

"Take me, Bright."

No one was home, but the two of us. Our mothers went out to the mall, leaving us both at home to take care of the house. They didn't know that we were a couple, yet, but we were going to tell them soon. We wanted to have some alone time with each other first.

"I would love to, baby." He pecked my lips quickly, before taking my hand and guiding me upstairs. My heart was beating so fast, that it almost felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest.

Warning! 🔞🔞🔞

Once we arrived in my room, he slammed me against the door softly, before pressing his lips onto mine, catching me off guard. He moved my lips against his in a passionate dance, before his tongue entered my mouth, intertwining with mine.

His hands wandered down under my shirt and he slowly pulled away from my lips to look into my eyes, as if he was asking me for permission. I nodded and pulled him down for another kiss.

I couldn't help it, I was already addicted to him.

He took off my shirt, before pressing his lips against my neck, licking and sucking the skin there, to leave a bruise.