Chapter 8 (Win's First Kiss)

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 8!

Y'all better love my daily updates, I try my best to update every day or every other day for you guys, even though I work 10 hours every day! ;)

Anyway....

ENJOY!

Win's POV

"Let me kiss you." Was I really hearing him correctly? He wanted to kiss me?

"Bright, what are you saying?" I was still shocked when I heard him say he wanted to kiss me. His face was even closer to my face now and his lips did look really good and soft.

"I can tell you want it just as much as me. Don't you want to know what it feels like to kiss someone?" He was really tempting me, but I have never kissed someone before, this would be my first kiss. And with Bright?! Like, what the hell. We were supposed to hate each other.

"Bright, we can't just kiss each other. Why do you even wanna kiss me? Don't you hate me?" I wondered.

"I don't. It's because you are so pretty, Bunny. Who wouldn't want to kiss you?" He smirked and came even closer to me, softly tracing his fingers over my exposed legs. It probably was not a good idea to wear shorts today.

"And now you are calling me Bunny, too. What's been happening to you?" He placed his hand under my chin, lifting it up so he could look into my eyes.

"Don't you think you are pretty, Win?" I shook my head and sighed. I was not used to all these compliments he was giving me.

"What? You really don't think you are pretty?" I shook my head again. He had been calling me pretty, not handsome. I once asked him why and he said that I looked delicate, almost like a flower. And of course, I had to blush again.

"Oh, baby.... It's a shame you can't see how pretty you are. You have the cutest smile, too. And don't even get me started on your lips. God, your lips... So full and plump. And so damn kissable!" I had to giggle a bit. I was still confused as to why he was so suddenly being so nice to me. He was a complete different person in class and now look at him. I didn't even think that this was the same Bright that is in my class.

The schools bad boy and player.

"You called me baby..." I pointed out. I did not know why, but it sounded nice when he called me that.

"Yeah, I did. Want me to stop?" He asked, causing me to look away. Did I want him to stop...?

No.

I shook my head and looked into his eyes again.

"You really think so?" He nodded and pecked my cheek quickly. My hand shot up to my face and I blushed a deep shade of red.

"Win, please. I can't take it anymore."

"What is it?"

"I need to kiss you." I didn't know what came over me, but I nodded shyly.

He placed his hands on both of my cheeks and slowly leaned closer to me. I felt like my heart was pumping out of my chest! Oh god, I could not believe that I was about to have my first kiss.

With someone, who was supposed to be my enemy.

I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes. A few seconds later I felt his soft lips on my mine. At first, it was just a small, soft peck, before he pressed his lips harder onto mine. I could tell he was experienced, because he was a damn good kisser. Meanwhile, I was the inexperienced one here. But for my first kiss, I would say I did pretty well.

After a moment, he pulled away from me, with his hands still on my face. I was blushing heavily, while he had a smirk on his face, like he always did.

And before I could say anything, his lips were back on mine again.

I hated to say this, but his lips were addicting....

My hands found their way to his neck and I was wrapping my arms around his neck, while his hands snaked their way around my small waist. He pulled my body closer towards his and I couldn't take it anymore. He noticed it, before he pulled me onto his lap, with our lips still locked. Our mouths moved against each other in sync, before his tongue licked my upper lip wanting to enter my mouth and of course I let him. He was such a good kisser, his lips were almost addicting.

So that's what kissing felt like...

Damn, I was missing out.

"B-Bright... We need to stop. We have to study."

"Hm." He just said and continued kissing down my neck. I turned my head to the side to give him more access and I found myself letting out a quiet moan at the sensation.

He continued to kiss down my neck and I could not take it anymore, so I slammed my lips back against his.

"Shit, it feels so good." I moaned out and I probably should have been embarrassed, but I wasn't.

"You are so pretty, baby. Damn. Can't believe no one fucked your pretty body yet." I knew I had a good body. I had a pretty small waist, that Bright apparently seemed to love, because he was constantly feeling it up. And I did not realize how much I loved it.

I blushed at his words and snaked my arms even tighter around his neck. Our bodies were now pressed against each other, not leaving any space between us.

"You like it, don't you? You like when I kiss down your neck, don't you?" I nodded and let out yet another moan, when he pressed feathery like kisses down my neck.

"I-It feels really good, please don't stop!" I almost begged and slammed my lips back against his.

"I won't, pretty. Fuck, you are so damn pretty." He kept whispering against my neck. His hands suddenly found their way to my butt, squeezing it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure and I did not know what to do anymore with all the sudden pleasure I was receiving.

"Am I?" I whispered.

"Fuck, yes. So beautiful, too." I giggled against his lips and blushed yet again.

"T-Thank you."

He nibbled against my neck and I was almost scared that it would create a hickey, but I was too lost in the pleasure to give a damn. It all felt too good.

As we continued to make out, I didn't even realize that my phone was ringing. Bright looked at it and saw that Luke was calling me. He looked annoyed for a second, before he just grabbed my phone from the nightstand and pressed decline. I was shocked to say the least.

"Now, where were we?"

And then his lips were back on mine again....

.....................................

OOPS....

Please leave me some feedback and let me know your thoughts on this chapter!

What do you think is gonna happen next???