Chapter 14 (dirty)

Hey babes! I'm back with another chapter! It's getting steamy! ;)

By the way, am I the only one who would LOVE to see Win in a crop top? Ugh, he would look even prettier! Might include that in my story! 🤔😍

Anyway....

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

Bright threw me on my bed, before getting on top of me. I was shocked, but excited at the same time. I leaned up to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him down and wrapped my legs around him.

I couldn't help it, I was addicted to his touch.

"Win, you are so pretty. So good for me." He moaned against my lips.

He suddenly took of his shirt, before attacking my lips again with his lips. I was shocked, because I didn't expect that from him.

"Can I?" He whispered against my lips, his hand was under my shirt. I pulled away from him and looked up at him, before nodding slowly. I was so overwhelmed by the pleasure. His touches were so gentle, even though we were both controlled by lust right now.

He slowly took of my shirt, before he started kissing down my stomach.

"Such soft skin. So beautiful." I blushed. His words were so gentle and I felt like I was being taken care of for some reason.

I didn't even care that the door was unlocked. And I didn't even know if Mew and Gulf were still there. I knew that my mother was not home, but she could be home any minute.

"Let me be on top now."

"Hm, eager, are we, baby?" He smirked. I answered him by French kissing him and flipping us over.

I sat down on his lap and continued leaving kisses down his neck. We were both shirtless and our lips looked really swollen, but that just made everything ten times hotter.

His hands wandered down to my butt, squeezing it. My head rolled into his neck and my eyes rolled to the back of my head with pleasure.

I didn't know what came over me, but I was feeling very confident at the moment. So I slowly started rolling my hips against his. I heard him groan against my neck and this time, I smirked. I slowly pulled away from him and looked him deep in the eyes. I held eye contact with him, while biting my bottom lip. I grinded against him again and watched as his eyes darkened even more with Lust. He was biting his lip, while looking me up and down. I was being pretty seductive, I knew it and completely took advantage of it.

I wanted to drive him crazy. And I was doing a pretty good job so far.

"Damn, Win. Where did you learn that?" His head rolled against the pillow again, his eyes were closed and I started to move faster against him.

He was encouraging me to move faster, by grabbing my butt and moving it against him.

"It feels so good. You feel so good, Bright." I let out a high pitched moan.

He was rock hard and just with grinding, I could tell that he was big. Very big.

"So good for me, babe. So fucking good." He pulled me down for another kiss.

"I want to take off your pants, pretty." I let out a whimper, before kissing him again.

I didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed one bit. It felt good and I wanted more.

"Yeah? Then do it." I slowly got up from his lap, but not entirely. His hands went under my pants and he slowly took of my pants. His lips were meanwhile attached to my neck, sucking a deep hickey into it. My eyes were closed the entire time and I was getting harder and harder each minute.