Chapter 23 (Boyfriends?)

Hey babes!

I'm finally back with another chapter! Guys, I can't believe still2gether is over! 😭  AND WE GOT A FUCKING GOOD KISS OKAY! LIKE DAMN 😍👌 HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

Anygay...

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

And here we were. On the deck of a ship, just us two with no one around. A nice breeze of air was drifting by, the sun was shining onto our faces. I had my arms wrapped around his neck, and his arms went to hug my waist. I leaned my forehead against his, enjoying the nice moment we both were sharing after all this mess was finally cleared up.

"Win?" He whispered, opening his eyes after he had closed them during our first kiss after a long time.

"Hm?"

"Uhm, never mind." Not wanting to ruin the moment, I just let it go and hugged him tighter. I suddenly wished that it would have been only me and Bright, no one else.

"We are such a mess." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

We really were. Everything was happening so fast all of a sudden. We use to hate each other and I use to see him make out with different people each week. I use to think that he was disgusting when I saw him make out with other people. And then we somehow became friends with benefits. Thinking back to that moment, I realized how crazy I was. First, I hated him. Then I made out with him and boom, here we were.

And to think that I would fall for Bright out of all people... Life really was crazy sometimes.

"Bright?"

"Kiss me."

"Gladly."

And with that, he pressed his lips on mine, kissing me deeply.

I had my arms wrapped around his neck, while he had his arms wrapped around my petite waist

I had my arms wrapped around his neck, while he had his arms wrapped around my petite waist. This was the first time we kissed so slowly, so tenderly. All the times we used to kiss, were just so rushed and full of lust.

This kiss was filled with so much love.

He pulled back and took my hand, leading me into his room.

We arrived in his room and he threw me on the couch, before leaning back in and kissing me again.