Chapter 19 (Bright Is Leaving?)

Hey babes! Lina is back with chapter 19! ✨

OMG did you guys watch the trailer of still2gether? I loved it so much and I really hope that we will get a real kiss this time! I'll put in the link for those who haven't seen it yet.

Anyway

Anyway....

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

"Gun, can you pass me the chilli oil, please?" He nodded and handed me the chilli oil, before looking at me suspiciously.

"What?"

"Nothing... You hate spicy food. Why are you suddenly into it?" I just shrugged.

We were over at his house and cooked some food.

"It's not that spicy..." I mumbled and ate my noodles.

"Anyway... Has Bright gotten in touch with you again after that day?" I shook my head.

And I was really sad about it, even though I could clearly just message him. But why did it feel like a goodbye from his side? I was left even more confused and I didn't know what to do. Did he get tired of me?

He did kiss me one last time...

Ugh, why me?

I really missed Bright, not gonna lie.

I missed the way he held me.

I missed the way he hugged me.

I missed the way he cared for me.

I missed the way he kissed me.

I missed the way he touched me.

I missed him.

He was so good to me.

I didn't care wether he was known as a player. He was still good to me, even if we were some sort of friends with benefits. I liked spending time with Bright and that's what mattered to me.

Was I too harsh on him? Ugh, I was so frustrated! I shouldn't care that much. It was never anything serious between us.

And also, he was the first guy who ever wanted to have something more with me. He was the first guy, who kissed me, who touched me. Even if it was only lust between us.

Well, at first...

I couldn't deny the fact that I missed him. A lot. I couldn't get him out of my mind. And that was a very bad sign.

"No. We stopped talking, Gun. He basically said his goodbye."

"How do you know?"

"He asked for one last kiss..." I mumbled, looking away.

"And? That doesn't have to mean anything." Gulf said this time

"We literally only made out whenever we met. That's it. And studied a little bit. We never really had a deep talk or anything."