Chapter 2 (Awkward)

Hey guys, I'm back with chapter 2!

ENJOY!

Win's POV

To say this dinner was awkward as hell was an understatement. Bright kept a straight face, with no emotion whatsoever, while our mothers were chatting away. I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet. I was so hungry, but I quickly lost my appetite once I saw him. 

"Win, why don't you show Bright your room?" My eyes widened in shock and I looked over to Bright just to see him so relaxed. 

What the hell? What was wrong with him?

And thank you, mom. Really. This day was only getting better and better. Not.

"Uhm, sure. Come on, Bright." I stood up and he looked me up and down, before he stood up as well and followed me upstairs.

"So... This is my room..." I said. Help, this was so awkward.

"Quite boring." He just said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No need to be so rude. You are a guest after all."

"I really don't give a shit. It's not like I wanted to be here, anyway."

"It's not like I wanted you to be here!" I said, getting angry. I rarely got angry, but Bright just got the worst out of me.

"Calm down, Princess." He laughed and laid down on my bed, with his arms behind his head.

Gross, now I had to burn my newly bought bed sheets.

"Don't call me that! And get up! Now I have to throw my bed sheets away, too!"

"Good. They kinda smell, anyway." He laughed and I was so done with his shit.

"Oh, just shut up, will you. You are so annoying and disrespectful, seriously. Do you treat your mom so badly too?"I was so angry at this point, it was so unlike me

"I treat my mom like a queen." His personality was so weird to me. It's like he did not care about anything at all.

"Yeah, yeah.... Now get up, we are going back downstairs."

"What, are you afraid that they are going to think we are going to fuck in here?" 

"Bright! Stop that!" I was shocked to hear that from him and I turned a deep shade of red.

"No need to blush, princess." He smirked and finally got up.

"Don't call me that, seriously. It's annoying." I said, just to hear him laugh behind me.

"Nice ass." I turned around and slapped his arm.

"Shut up, our moms will hear you!" He truly had no shame at all.

Our moms didn't even pay attention to us at all, so I went over to Charlotte, my dog, and played with her. I looked over to Bright, who was sitting on the couch, with his legs spread and his arms behind his head. He was staring at me with his big eyes, no emotion on his face whatsoever.

"Win, please take Charlotte on a walk so she can do her business, too. And take Bright with you." 

What? Is she for real? It was late already, but I bet it was just an excuse so Bright and I would spent some time together alone. What was my mom up to?

"Hm, alright. If Bright wants to, he can come with me." Bright just shrugged.

"I really don't care."

God, why me?

~

"Charlotte, come here..." I yelled, when I noticed she was running too far. Bright was on his phone the entire time, like I wasn't even there. But I did not care.

"Charlotte... Come here." I pulled out a treat for her out of my bag and Bright just looked at me weirdly.

"What? Stop staring at me!"

"Trust me, there isn't much to see, anyway..." He mumbled. I scoffed and started giving Charlotte her treats.

"Asshole..."

"That's actually just how I imagined you being like. Boring, whose only friend is his dog. Probably never got fucked by someone. Oh, and probably still hasn't kissed anyone in his life yet... beside his dog." He laughed.

How fucking dare he talk about me like that?! Who did that asshole think he was? He did not have the right to judge me like that!

"What the hell is wrong with you? It's none of your damn business who I slept with!" I argued.

"Slept with? How cute. You can't even say the word fuck. That's what people do. They fuck." He smirked.

"Just shut up!" I didn't know what else to say. I was blushing so hard.

Was it really that much of a big deal that I was still a virgin? No, right...?

"You are truly missing out, dude. Especially as a bottom." What's that got to do with anything? And how did he even know I was a bottom? I was openly out as gay and everybody was pretty accepting, when I came out. Of course, there were still some who made fun of me, but I didn't care. I got used to it.

"At least I don't have any STD's." He was provoking me by laughing at me. I was so angry, I just wanted to go home.

"Me neither, babe."

"Don't fucking call me that, asshole. I'm leaving. You can rot out here for all I care. Charlotte, come on. Let's go." I put her leash back on and made my way back home.

"Nice ass!" He yelled after me, laughing.

What an asshole. I really hated him more than anything.

.....................

Don't worry, they will get along more as the time passes by 😉

Leave me some comments down below 👇💞

See you in chapter 3 tomorrow!