Chapter 4 (Grindr)

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 4!

That dude above is Luke Voyage, he is so hot 😍👌

ENJOY!

Win's POV

Gulf, Gun and I were currently sitting on Gun's bed. After debating for many hours, wether I should download Grindr or not, I finally decided to just try it out. I was sure that not everybody was on there for sex, even tho Gulf thought otherwise. He was still not impressed.

"You should totally swipe right for him, he looks so hot!" Gun said, but I was still not impressed. Yeah, he looked good but his bio said "Only looking for a quick fuck." So that was a no from me.

"No. He only wants your ass, Win. You are more than just a quick fuck." Gulf said.

"Isn't that how you and Mew started as? You guys went at it like rabbits in heat." I giggled. It was true. They fucked all the time and I had to admit, I was a bit jealous. I wanted it too, but not from them. A boyfriend sounded good at the moment.

"Oh, shut up. At least we knew each other, before hooking up."

"Win, don't listen to him. Let's look at some more profiles."

"Hm, alright." We looked through more profiles for at least half an hour, before we got bored.

"This is boring. What happened to Grindr?" Gun said.

"Why, how do you remember it?" I wondered.

"I don't know. The guys were way hotter." Gulf had been rolling his eyes every time Gun talked and I really had to refrain myself from laughing so hard.

"Oh, Gun... Why hasn't Off claimed you yet? I'm tired of you lusting over other guys, while you are totally in love with Off." Gulf said, sighing.

It was true. They were actually the perfect match.

"Right?! We hooked up before, too and I could tell he liked it. I mean, we had like 3 rounds of sex, before we finally stopped. I'm telling you guys, my butt was so sore, that I could literally not walk anymore-" Gulf cut him off.

"Too much information, bitch."

"Tell your boyfriend, that Off should take me out on a date. Even Mc Donalds would be fine." Gun told Gulf. Mew and Off were best friends.

"Okay, what about this one?" I said, looking at the last profile. His name was Luke, he was 22 years old and he actually lived near me. He looked hot as hell.

"Oh my God. Win! Swipe right! Do it!!!" I was still not sure. I was so nervous and if it all went well, he would be my first date.

"Don't panic! Trust your gut feeling." Gulf said, smiling.

"He actually sounds like he would want to get to know somebody. And he also loves food, just like you!" Gun said excitedly.

"Literally anyone loves food, but go off, I guess." Gulf said and I giggled again.

And with that, I swiped right.... 

Maybe I was lucky this time.

"What am I supposed to say tho? Just saying Hi would be boring. What if he thinks I'm boring?" I was freaking out a little bit and I didn't even know why.

"Win, chill. It's going to be all good. Just chill out." I decided to listen to Gulf for once.

I looked down at my phone when I heard a beep sound going off, signaling me that I had received a message.