Chapter 24 (Stay Away From Win)

Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I hope you are all doing well 💞

I gotta say, kinda sad with the amount of comments I got on my last chapter, but thankful for those who have commented! 💯

I also don't know if I should turn Luke into an asshole, so the story will be longer and more filled with drama... What do you guys think? 🤔

Anyway...

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

Bright and I were sitting at the dinner table with our friends. Bright had his hand placed on my thigh the entire time, occasionally squeezing it. I blushed at his actions and looked away. Our friends were smirking at us and sending winks our way.

I guess they heard us having fun...

"So, now that y'all are fucking, are you guys finally a couple or are you guys still waiting until you have gray hair?" Gun asked, causing me to choke on my dumplings.

I looked at Bright nervously, only to see him look so chill.

"Uhm..."

"Why do you care? It's none of y'alls business." He snapped.

"Calm down, it's just a question, Bright. We are just curious to know if our baby Win finally has a boyfriend." I looked at Bright and he looked very annoyed.

"Yeah, now shut up. I don't see how it's any of your business."

I snapped my head towards him in disbelief. Why was he so mad about it? They were my best friends, of course they were curious. It was a simple question. I put my hand on his, which was still placed on my thigh and removed it.

He could definitely tell that I was feeling very uncomfortable and upset about it. And I was glad that the trip was going to end tomorrow.

"Woah, calm down, Bright. Don't worry, if you won't claim Win, I will." Luke suddenly said and I was getting really uncomfortable now.

Bright balled his hands up in two fists, breathing hard. He was mad, really mad.

"I swear to God, if you even dare to lay one finger on him, you are dead."

"Ha, how funny. I would love to see you try."

"I'm serious, stay away from Win or else it won't look too pretty for you."

"Well, at least I'm not playing with his feelings, unlike you." Luke provoked. I never knew he had that side in him and I was somehow glad that he was sticking up for me. I wanted to see if Bright was going to defend me and be on my side.