Chapter 2- The Accident (Another POV)

Her face dripped with blood. She became unaware of her surroundings. She continued to call out to her sister, despite the pain. She needed her. A bystander saw what happened and called 911.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Haha!" Linda laughed. "Well, see ya guys another time!"

"Yep, cya!" Caroline replied. "It was so fun today!"

"I agree," exclaimed Linda. "Well I gotta go, I have to make lunch for Rosenna."

"Ugh," Mary sighed, "Is that why you are leaving early?"

"Well, yea. I have to take care of my sister," said Linda.

"Whatever, we'll see you around," Mary stated.

Linda said her goodbyes to her friends and went into the home. 

"Rosenna, I'm back!" She said.

There was no response. Linda was confused about why she didn't answer because usually she was excited when she got home. 

Linda looked around the whole house in search of Rosenna. She wasn't there.

The phone rang.

"Hello?" Said Linda when she answered the phone.

"Rosenna is in the hospital," her Mother sobbed. 

Linda was in fear and in confusion.

"What?!" she shrieked, "What happened?"

"She got ran over by a car," Mother explained, in tears, "Someone was about to kidnap her!"

It was too hard for Linda to process all that she just heard. She hung up the phone and got ready to walk to the hospital. She did not know exactly what hospital Rosenna was in, but she tried her best to find her.

Linda walked into the hospital door and went to the front desk.

"Has someone named Rosenna Lindberg sign into here today?" Linda asked the man at the front desk.

"Sorry, Ma'am," he replied, "I can't give away that type of information."

"Please! She's my sister and I need to go see her!" Linda yelled.

"Okay, okay. She is in room 58 on the 3rd floor," the man told her.

Linda ran to her hospital room. She walked into the sight of a nurse and a doctor standing there, saddened. Her parents were screaming and sobbing.  

She heard a loud beep.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," the doctor apologized.

The doctor and nurse walked out of the room. All that was left in the room was Linda's dead sister and her Mother, staring at her.

"Where were you when all of this happened?" She asked her.

"I was out with my friends," Linda told her, ashamed.

"You knew that you couldn't leave her alone!" Ma screamed at her, "Especially a darn 7 year old!"

Linda put her head down.

"If you would just listen when I ask you something, none of this would be happening!" Ma yelled and ran out of the room, screaming in tears.

Linda just stood there and then walked towards her sister's bed.

"I am so sorry," Linda cried. "Mother is right, it's all my fault! I'm so sorry for not being with you." 

"I wish I could help you," Linda continued. "I wish I could go back in time and walk with you to the ice cream shop."

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" Linda screamed off the top of her lungs.

"I'm so sorry," she cried once more and walked out of the room.