Chapter 15: Gone?

As soon as Noah said this, the weird-looking lady, in her excitement transformed..

Into Rosenna.

I yelped a silent scream, hoping no one would hear me.

"Perfect. I'm so glad you chose to do that," Rosenna approved. 

She walked closer to Noah, not knowing she transformed back on accident.

Noah had a horrified look on his face as he stepped backwards.

"What's wrong?" Rosenna asked. "Didn't you say you wanted to die for her? I know someone who can save her from Rosenna, that horrible ghost. You'll just have to sacrifice your life, that's all."

Noah fell as he attempted to walk backward once again.

That's when Rosenna realized she has been transformed back. She looked at her hands and realized.

Immediately, her eyes turned a bright red. 

She was ready to kill him.

As I looked around, I saw a jar sparkling in the distance. I grabbed it in hopes I could use it to defeat Rosenna.

She moved closer and closer to Noah as he screamed, ready to kill him.

I ran towards her. I tried my hardest to not make any sound.

I came right behind her and put the jar directly onto her. She screamed as she was sucked in by the supernatural thing.

I quickly sealed the jar and grabbed Noah's hand so we could escape the woods. 

___________________________

Noah and I needed some time to recover. He asked me a bunch of questions and was shocked that I was even alive. Now that Rosenna was gone, I could finally talk to him again.

I couldn't believe it. We got rid of her.

I was finally happy that I could live my life freely again. 

But as I began to enjoy my free world, I remembered something.

I was so scared that I had forgotten to seal the jar correctly.