*~ Aoba Johsai - 0.4~*

~~~~🏐🤍~~~~

~~~~🏐🤍~~~~

_______________________________________________________

Monday morning, I'm walking to school for morning practice and I make it to the club room to get dressed and I notice Daichi-Senpai and Suga-Senpai, " Ohayo, " was all I said and got dressed, " Scar-San, I know this is weird to say but I've noticed you have such a feminine body, how come, " I giggle lightly, " Yeah, it's like a family thing, my family is known to be small but are professionals in basically anything, " I finish. Daichi then starts to join the conversation as we walk to the gym and start stretching " So, your family is basically full of prodigies, like sports, dancing, cheerleading, arts, cooking, etc., I nod my head as we finish stretching and start waiting for the others.

A little later and everyone has shown up. We were about to get started until Takeda came in, holding a paper, but tripped shouting something about a match. I walk up to him, grabbing the paper from his hands. " Oh, we have a practice match with Aoba Johsai, but Tobio-Kun has to be playing the setter the entire match," I say finishing reading the paper. I look at everyone, " Doesn't Oikawa go there, " I ask titling my head. "WHAT! Don't tell me you're a fan of him, our lovely goddess, " I shake my head no to Tanaka, who has a waterfall coming from his eyes while on one knee with a hand out towards me. " My friend, Kise-Kun, doesn't like him because he thinks he's trying to steal his fangirls, which isn't true because Oikawa is older than us, " I say, and everyone's sweat drops at that. " Oh, I've also met him during the time we, the Generation of Miracles, including me, had to get a photoshoot done for Basketball monthly and volleyball members was there for Volleyball monthly, also Soccer ball monthly kids were there because they run under the same company, " everyone stared at me. " Wait, do you know soccer players too, " Daichi asked, I nod, " Yeah, you can say I'm a people magnet and I don't like it. " They all sigh at my reply. I turn around to Takeda-Sensei, " We'll be ready, by tomorrow. " I say and he smiles bowing at me.

_______________________________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akashi and Kuroko hugging Chibi Scar

Once we get there after the delay with Hinata, we leave the bus. " I need to go to the bathroom, " Hinata says nervously. I look at him worried and he runs off. I start walking with Tanaka to the inside but I see Tanaka stop and start talking to someone, " Tanaka-Senpai, who are you-, " I was interrupted by someone screaming my name, " Scar-Sama, " he says bowing at me that's when the rests catch up with us to see Kindachi bowing towards me. I feel my cheeks burn up from embarrassment, " You don't need to bow Kin-Chan, " I say while scratching my cheek, then there's yelling from Tanaka, " WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR GODDESS HUH. YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE-, " he couldn't finish, because Daichi grabbed him by the collar pulling him away saying " I can never leave you by yourself, can I? " He questions while walking away with the others. I was gonna walk too but Kindaichi called me and Kageyama. I turn to look at him, " How is it going your majesty, " he said directing his attention to Kageyama. They exchange some words then Kageyama leaves, " Scar-Sama, I would like you to meet Yahaba, " he says while pointing at him. Before I can say anything to him, he bows while turning red, " It's a pleasure to meet you in person, Scar-San, " I nod and smile, " Pleasure is all mine, " he sits up with his face turning a darker red.