51-55

Chapter 51 Yu Xiaomin always felt that this old lady looked familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen it. Hearing the old man kindly said that she wanted to go to learn more together, she nodded:

"Don't mind."

Several people said as they walked to the door of the kindergarten. Although Old Lady Fu was holding Yueyue, she couldn't help but look towards Yu Qian. Look at the baby:

"Your child is so handsome! Isn't that the angel baby who can play the piano?"

His child was praised and would be happy to be a mother, so Yu Xiaomin smiled:

"Have you seen it too? "

I have seen it, of course I have seen it. Hui Na showed it to me. Oh, when I saw it, I felt that this child was full of spiritual energy." The

old lady Fu praised her great-grandson and spared no effort.

Yu Xiaomin guessed that the Hui Na that Grandma An was talking about was the grandmother of Ge Yue's child. She herself was not good at playing the piano, but she didn't get any credit after she heard Grandma Fu's praises.

"Perhaps inherited from his father. His father plays the piano very well, and the child is also very talented. Now he is enrolled in the piano class to practice."

"The day after tomorrow education is more important." During the

conversation, several people came to the school gate.

"Grandma, are you here too? I thought you wouldn't come to pick me up today!" The

child Ge Yue had sharp eyes, and at a glance she saw the grandma looking inside at the school gate, and then she was excited to shake off Grandma Fu's hand. He ran towards his grandmother. Grandma Ge hugged the granddaughter who rushed towards her, and sternly taught:

"Don't run too fast, hold the elder's hand when you come out of the school gate."

"I know, grandma." The

kid Ge Yue spit out his little tongue at

grandma, with a bright smile on his face: "Grandma, brother Yu Qian and I have made an appointment to go to the aquarium, and Grandma An will also go with us. , She said that she had never seen a whale, have you seen it?"

Grandma Ge knew it was done when she heard her granddaughter say so, so she couldn't help showing joy:

"Although she has seen her, she hasn't been there for many years. , that time with Yue Yue went to see changes in the aquarium, I heard that now the expansion of several pavilions, has become the world's largest inland aquarium! " "

wow! "

Ge Yue children heard the world's largest, will It feels very remarkable.

So he turned his head and raised a huge smile at Baby Yu Qian, revealing a row of white teeth:

"Brother Yu Qian, I really can't wait to go!"

"I also want to go and see, see you then. "

Baby Yu Qian sees sister Yueyue so happy, and he also wants to see many sea creatures, and a pair of dark eyes burst out with bright colors.

Mrs. Fu saw her, but she really wanted to put the child in her arms, but unfortunately she didn't know her identity, so she could only restrain her desire and pretend that she was an ordinary old lady who came to accompany her girlfriend.

"Then let's go first, and contact us at the time.

Seeing that the child had finished speaking, Yu Xiaomin proposed to leave. After all, it was cold at the school gate.

"Goodbye Yu Qian, goodbye aunt. "The

kid Ge Yue didn't want to stay, Xiaozuitiantian said goodbye to her favorite classmate.

Baby Yu Qian is also a good boy. He waved to the other party and said politely and quickly:

"Goodbye Sister Yueyue, Grandma Ge, Goodbye Grandma An." The

baby great-grandson is gone . Reluctant to give up, after they left with their backs to a few people, the sight was still stuck on the smaller and smaller figure, and the heart followed.

"Don't look, let's go back, people are already far away."

Grandma Ge saw the loss of her girlfriend, pulled her elbow, and whispered:

"At least I'll call you Grandma Ann. There will be opportunities to meet in the future. "The

old lady Fu smiled with joy:

"You are right, there will be opportunities to meet in the future. I can't be greedy. I was happily and didn't return to my mind just now. Let's go and warm up."

"Grandma An is Don't you like Yuqian as much as Yueyue?"

Ge Yue kid didn't understand what the adults said, but seeing that Mrs. Fu kept looking in the direction of baby Yu Qian's departure, she said she was happy, so she found someone who she knew. , The little crescent eyes are smiling.

"Yes, Grandma An also likes your brother Yu Qian, he is so cute, everyone likes it!"

Grandma Ge touched her head through her little granddaughter's woolen hat, smiling and confessing:

"You will talk to Yu more in the future. Little friend Qian plays together, and if you have the opportunity, you can invite him to Grandma Ann's house. Grandma Ann said that her house has recently built a toy house and a beautiful garden!"

"Okay, okay, I like playing with Brother Yu Qian the most. If you can take him to Grandma Ann's house, that would be even better!"

The crisp voice of the child Ge Yue sounded in Mrs. Fu's ears. Two lovely children were laughing and chasing around her in her mind. The smiles from the corners of her mouth almost reached her ears.

...

A few days later, the kindergarten has winter vacation.

Mrs. Fu deliberately chose a working day and asked the child Ge Yue to invite the baby Yu Qian, mother and son, so that he could avoid the grandson, lest he knows and blames her for being impatient.

After getting up early, Mrs. Fu dressed up again, and then deliberately asked the driver to drive the cheapest scooter in the family to pick up Grandma Ge's grandmother, fearing that Yu Xiaomin would raise suspicion when she accidentally saw the luxury car.

Soon after the three arrived at the Aquarium, Yu Xiaomin and Baby Yu Qian also arrived on time.

After several people bought the tickets, they walked in with the crowd.

Yu Xiaomin took Baby Yu Qian, Grandma Ge took Ge Yue, and Old Lady Fu took the camera to take pictures of them.

The aquarium has seven themed display areas, and a few people first came to the rainforest wonders.

Here is a simulation of the scene of the Amazon basin. The rich tropical rainforest scenery is laid out, artificial waterfalls are gurgling down, and in the tropical fish ponds separated by tempered glass, all kinds of small fish swim around, not only Ge Yue The child's eyes widened with surprise, and baby Yu Qian's eyes sparkled:

"Mom, there are so many fishes!"

"Grandma, I have never seen so many fishes! What kind of fish is this, it's like me The koi I saw in the park before looked different!"

Ge Yue opened the chatterbox:

"Brother Yu Qian, this fish is so big, is it asleep and motionless..."

Baby Yu Qian followed Ge Yue's gaze and saw the fish she was talking about. Because she had seen it in the Animal Encyclopedia, Yu Qian used his clear and tender voice to teach Ge Yue to popular science:

"This is the Chinese giant salamander, which is us. Said baby fish."

"What about this one, it has wings like a bird!"

At the beginning, Ge Yue kid lay both hands on the glass of the fish pond, but the fish seemed to be attracted by her, so he rushed over. Child Ge Yue jumped away in shock.

"This is a devil fish, do you think it looks like a devil underneath the fish body?"

"Really, I was scared to death just now!" The

kid Ge Yue patted his chest in shock, but his eyes quickly appeared again. Stars:

"Brother Yu Qian, you know so much, like an encyclopedia!"

Baby Yu Qian was also happy after being praised, but he remembered that his mother told him to treat others modestly, so he took pictures of Ge Yue's child happily. shoulder, earnestly:

"after study hard, do not know if the fish have knowledge introduced next, you can own Kane."

two little guys Tong Tong language statement, prompting the next three adults could not help showing a knowing smile, Fu The old lady took the opportunity to take several photos.

There are Ge Yue's, Yu Qian's baby, and a group photo of the two.

It's just that the light in this venue is a bit dark, and Mrs. Fu plans to take more photos later, so that she can watch it slowly after returning home, and she can also ask someone to edit the picture and make a photo album for her great-grandson.

Of course, she wants to take a photo of herself and her great-grandson, but she still has to find the right time.

The next few people visited Fengqing Beach, Chinese Sturgeon Museum, and Circumnavigation of the Sea, but the most amazing thing for the two children was Whale Dolphin Bay.

"Brother Yu Qian, this whale is really big, so big, so big! Is that the mother whale and the baby whale? Look, the baby whale's head is bigger than my whole person!" In the

huge glass, in the sea-blue water world Black and white whales swim in the spacious sea.

Baby Yu Qian is also very curious. After all, no matter how big the fish is in the book, he only knows a general idea, but standing in front of the whale in person, that kind of shock cannot be given by knowledge.

Baby Yu Qian and the kid Ge Yue raised their heads and looked into the water. Knowing that Yu'er couldn't understand them, he still waved inward with Ge Yue excitedly.

"Hello baby whale, I am Yueyue, what is your name? You are so big and cute!"

"Yueyue, it doesn't understand you, but we can give it a name we like In the future, we will look at it again, or when we talk about it, we can replace it with a name."

Baby Yu Qian has long known that it is impossible for animals to speak in reality, but he didn't want to disappoint Sister Yueyue, so he made suggestions.

"Wow, shall we name it... Then call it Jingjing!"

Baby Yu Qian probably knew that this name came up in the mind of Ge Yue because Peggy Pig had a fish called "Goldfish Jingjing". But he did not object.

"Okay, let's call it Jingjing." After

getting the affirmation from Baby Yu Qian, the kid Ge Yue let out an uncontrollable silver bell-like laugh. I don't know if it was her laughter that caused Jingjing's curiosity, or the hand she put on the glass called a whale. It was a small white shrimp. The small whale actually swam over, swinging its tail against the glass as if it was following Ge. The child Yue spoke.

"Brother Yu Qian, come, Jingjing said that she also wants to play with you!"

Baby Yu Qian knew that it was the illusion of kid Ge Yue, but...Even if he knew it, he couldn't control his hand and approached the glass.

Jingjing also seemed to have spirituality. When Baby Yu Qian's hand was attached to the glass, her head came and rubbed.

Mrs. Fu's camera recorded such a magical lens, and she sighed in her heart, maybe not only she likes the beautiful and cute baby, but also the baby whale!

Yu Xiaomin was also taking pictures of the child, but the light in the aquarium was not as clear as a SLR camera under the lens of a mobile phone, so she approached Mrs. Fu and asked shyly,

"Aunt An, do you use a mailbox? If that happens, can you send me a copy of the photo in a compressed package then?"

Mrs. Fu looked at the pictures of the two children and was reminiscing. She didn't expect Yu Xiaomin to ask her for an email. After being slightly surprised, she replied enthusiastically:

" Will use it, or let's add a V letter first, and leave me an email

address on WeChat , lest I have a bad memory and forget it." Actually, Mrs. Fu wanted Yu Xiaomin's V letter. Naturally, she wanted to be honest and look at Yu Qian every day. Baby's daily life.

After all, the grandson only comes to the old house on weekends. She usually has to wait several days to see her great-grandson. At this moment, Yu Xiaochang asked her for contact information, and of course Mrs. Fu would not miss it.

"Okay."

Yu Xiaomin looked up and saw that the child was still in front of the huge glass fence, and Grandma Ge was watching by her side, so she took out the mobile phone V letter and turned out the QR code to scan for the elderly.

Mrs. Fu thought of her own circle of friends and photos of her grandson, but luckily they were all three days ago.

So I pretended that I was not proficient with mobile phones and moved slowly. When the actual mobile phone was facing Yu Xiaomin, he quietly set the circle of friends to "only show for three days."

While scanning the QR code, Mrs. Fu thought to herself, grandson is cold and icy, there is no lovely great-grandson. Recently, the troubled grandson has disappeared from her circle of friends.

Thinking that Yu Xiaomin and her grandson should have added V letters to each other, Mrs. Fu felt another question: If

you want to like Yu Xiaomin's circle of friends in the future, you have to bear it, or the grandson would know that she secretly came to see her great-grandson.

Hey, she is so difficult!

A few minutes later, Mrs. Fu followed the children to the "Ocean Theater" of the Aquarium.

In the largest ocean theater in China with more than 3,000 seats, the wonderful dolphin show and sea lion show will begin soon.

Mrs. Fu grabbed Ge Yue's little hand and asked quietly,

"Yueyue, let me sit with your brother Yu Qian in a moment. Will you sit between grandma and grandma An?"

Child Ge Yue usually listens to Old Fu. Mrs. Fu's words, but it's hard to play, she still wanted to sit with her good friends, because she wanted to discuss the cute baby fish with baby Yu Qian, so when she heard Mrs. Fu's words, she didn't agree, and she was very wronged. His small eyes looked at the old lady.

Old lady Fu has loved Yueyue for many years, and her feelings are not imaginary. She looked at the little girl with moist eye sockets, and immediately surrendered to her:

"Grandma An won't fight you, you sit with your brother Yu Qian, and Grandma An will sit next to you. "The

old lady Fu thought, the big deal is when she leaves the aquarium to take a souvenir, then she will find a chance to take a photo with the little guy.

It is quite normal for an old lady to like beautiful dolls. Yu Xiaomin will definitely not object to taking a picture together.

After completing the psychological construction, Mrs. Fu cheered up again.

"Dear Ladies and gentlemen, good morning, and welcome to Ocean Theater, the theater will do our ocean of bright 'cocoa' lovely 'House of Love' brought us pretty fun show."

And his party Soon after the people were seated, the host of the Ocean Theater took the microphone and began to introduce the animals that would be playing.

Then she scanned a circle of the audience and smiled at everyone:

"In addition to the animal friends, we will also invite two lucky spectators to participate in the interaction at the scene. Now please take out the zoo tickets in your hand and scan with your mobile phone. With the QR code, we will select these two lucky friends by random selection."

Grandma Fu was instantly excited when she heard that, she took out her mobile phone to scan the tickets, and secretly prayed that God would give her a chance to get along with her great-grandchildren. Opportunity.

Probably the old lady Fu was too sincere. She prayed in her heart, and the lucky audience number jumped out on the big screen on the host's side.

Grandma Fu held her gold-wired glasses firmly and saw that the ticket number was exactly the same as her number, and the other number was just one ticket away from her.

Old Mrs. Fu's heart beat faster. Just when she wanted to see if the number was in Yu Xiaomin's hands or Yu Qian's baby, Ge Yue's voice rang with excitement:

"Brother Yu Qian is you, you Hey, you are so lucky! You have to touch "Coco" and "Love", and I will take pictures for you!"

Although kid Ge Yue was not hit, Baby Yu Qian seemed to be more happy to hit her than he was. When she turned around and saw the ticket in Mrs. Fu's hand, she screamed even more:

"Grandma An, you are so lucky, you can go to play with dolphins with brother Yu Qian!"

Yu Xiaomin was originally worried that baby Yu Qian would be uncomfortable going up alone. At this time, she heard that Mrs. Fu was also hit, her expression relaxed. Come down:

"Duo Duo, follow Grandma An for a while, don't be afraid."

Yu Xiaomin finished explaining to Yu Qian, and then showed a begging look at the old lady Fu:

"Grandma An, you go with Duoduo, and I will trouble you to take care of it later. Stay on the point."

Old lady Fu was excited, but she was very natural on her face:

"Don't worry, I will take good care of him." After the

old lady said, she finally reached out to Duoduo as she wished: "Come on, Grandma An Let you go."

"Thank you, Grandma An."

Only when the cool and cute baby of Yu Qian's baby sounded , Mrs. Fu had a little cotton-like hand.

The little hands were warm and fat, and after Grandma Fu squeezed slightly, she felt satisfied as if she had held the whole world.

"Hina, SLR camera for you, help me and Duo Duo take pictures, take more pictures!"

Mrs. Fu was very thankful that she brought the SLR camera over. After all, the performance venue is large and the mobile phone pixel shooting perspective is not clear enough.

"Leave it to me!"

Grandma Ge was close to her heart, and after showing her best friend with a look of "I'm doing things, you can rest assured", she was so angry that she calmed her mind.

After seeing the lucky audience, the host invited the young and old to the performance area.

Then, two dolphin trainers let the dolphins do two warm-up exercises to mobilize the enthusiasm of the audience.

"Let's invite our lucky viewers to come forward and get to know'Coco' and'Love'."

Mrs. Fu actually felt that although dolphins are cute, there are no great-grandchildren. But with two dolphins one on the left and one on the right, she must be separated from Duoduo.

So taking this opportunity, Mrs. Fu decided that even if she couldn't hold the hand of her great-grandson for a while, she still had to say a few more words to him:

"Do you want to know'Coco' or'Love', you choose first. "

Baby Yu Qian listened to Mrs. Fu's words and glanced left and right, and felt that the two dolphins looked similar, with round and white bodies, both beautiful.

Some of his choices were not good, so he simply gave the right to choose to the adults:

"Grandma Ann chooses first, whichever I know is fine." When

Mrs. Fu heard this, she smiled and said in her heart that her great-grandson It's just not ordinary, with the bearing of Kong Rong Rang Li at a young age.

If there is time, Mrs. Fu really wants to come to a rock-paper-scissors decision with her great-grandson. Unfortunately, the time for the dolphin show is limited and the host is already urging.

So she let go of baby Yu Qian's hand and randomly chose the dolphin named "Coco" on the left.

Baby Yu Qian didn't know Mrs. Fu's thoughts. At this time, her mind was attracted by the cute dolphin. After touching the dolphins under the guidance of the dolphin trainer, baby Yu Qian did a dance with the dolphin trainer.

He originally thought that joyful gymnastics was a hot atmosphere, but he didn't expect that when he and Grandma Ann shook their heads, the dolphins would also sway with them, looking as cute as a tumbler.

Then Baby Yu Qian and Grandma An went in circles, and the dolphins followed them in circles.

After the two raised their hands up in the way of the dolphin trainer, the dolphins "Coco" and "Love" even jumped high, spraying a small fountain of water in their direction. At the end of the

"Huh Uh"

interactive performance, the two dolphins even made friendly calls at Baby Yu Qian and Mrs. Fu like saying goodbye.

There was violent applause at the scene, and Baby Yu Qian's heart couldn't be calm for a long time:

"Grandma An, the dolphins are so smart!"

Back to the seat, Baby Yu Qian walked forward holding the hand of Mrs. Fu while sighing.

"Yeah, Grandma Ann was shocked just now, they actually learned how to dance!"

Old Madam Fu finally had the topic of having a relationship with her great-grandson, and she felt happily walking while floating.

"Hey, Grandma Ge, where are my mother and sister

Yueyue ?" But when they returned to their seats, they found that Yu Xiaomin and Ge Yue who were supposed to be in the seats had disappeared.

"Oh, during the second half of your performance, Yueyue suddenly had a urgency. Her child couldn't hold it back. I'm afraid that after the performance is over, I will take her to the toilet for a while to pee her pants, but didn't I promise Grandma An to take pictures... I didn't get my legs and feet as fast as Miss Yu, so I asked her to help take Yueyue to the bathroom."

Baby Yu Qian listened, nodded and sat down to watch the rest of the performance.

When I saw one of the dolphin trainers standing on the dolphin "Love" and gliding directly on the surface of the water, baby Yu Qian screamed and picked up the smart watch to take pictures. I hope my mother can follow him without seeing the scene. Take a look here.

"Don't worry, Grandma An has filmed this scene and will show your mother the high-definition picture when the time comes."

When Mrs. Fu saw it, she immediately understood the thoughts of Baby Yu Qian.

"Great, Grandma An, you are awesome!"

Old Madam Fu didn't expect to say what she wanted. She was so happy to be praised by her great-grandchildren, as if she was taking a ladder to fly to the sky.

At this time, by the toilet in the aquarium, after Yu Xiaomin took Ge Yue to the women's toilet, the kid Ge Yue said that he would go to the toilet on his own, so Yu Xiaomin stood by the sink and waited for her.

Unexpectedly, the child Ge Yue hadn't come out yet, but suddenly two familiar figures walked across from her—the class flower Zhu Yuting and her attendant who the classmate would meet.

Yu Xiaomin didn't want to have an intersection with them. Seeing them passing by, she wanted to turn around.

But she hadn't moved the sour snake face, Xu Mapei's follower, and recognized her

sharply : "Yu Xiaomin, why are you here?"

"It's a coincidence, I just brought my family over to play."

Yu Xiaomin's face was alienated, but This Xu Mapei seems to be invisible. Like the day of the classmate meeting, she had to pull Yu Xiaomin and step on her a few feet before she gave up:

"Family, is your boyfriend?"

Because of his roommates back then, this person knew more or less that Yu Xiaomin's family was not waiting Seeing her, when I heard that my family was traveling, I guessed it was not the Yu family.

I caught a glimpse of Yu Xiaomin's forefinger carrying a couple or women's ring worth more than 50,000 yuan, and his eyes flashed with jealousy and disdain appeared again.

"Oh, your couple ring looks pretty. It seems that your boyfriend is a small executive?"

After all, ordinary office workers are not willing to buy such an expensive couple ring. Xu Mapei thinks it must not be a rich family. After all, Zhu Yuting's single tail ring is worth 30 Million.

"Yes, although you are good-looking, but I heard that you have severed ties with the Yu family. Without the support of your natal family, it is a bit difficult to get into a rich family... Unlike Yu Ting, who was born as a rich daughter, her parents paid her back. I love her, and the people I introduce to her are the top wealthy Fu's."

Zhu Yuting was originally in the theater, but Xu Mapei did not expect Xu Mapei to talk about her.

With a proud smile on her face, she was actually a little embarrassed in her heart.

When she had a blind date with Fu Yanchen, she was cold and indifferent to her, and later promised to pick her up and let her pigeons go.

Even if Zhu Yuting admired that face again, she couldn't stand being treated so coldly. She felt annoyed that she looked good and had a good family status. There was no need to be a licking dog like this. It was a big deal to take a step back.

However, her "second priority" has not yet been implemented, and the Zhu family's economy has experienced a turnover crisis.

However, none of the seemingly friendly uncles and uncles were willing to help at critical moments. According to his father, Zhu Jiafu had raised her for so many years, and it was time for her to reciprocate.

Either marry the second married man who is divorced by domestic violence, or choose Fu Yanchen's air conditioner.

For the question of choosing one of the two, Zhu Yuting obviously did not want to marry a domestic violence man, so even if she was dissatisfied with Fu Yanchen, she still inquired about Mrs. Fu's whereabouts today and planned to have a chance encounter, starting from Mrs. Fu's side.

As for the rumors of Fu Yanchen's love in the circle, Zhu Yuting didn't believe it at all.

"Ma Pei, that was introduced to me by my family, I'm still thinking about it..."

Zhu Yuting said vaguely, the meaning is not obvious, but from the blush that emerged on her cheeks, most people think this girl is just shy If you don't admit it, it's hard to say where the actual progress is.

"Didn't you say that Mrs. Fu likes you very much? I heard that Mr. Fu is the most filial person. Isn't it yours for Mrs. Fu Jiashao's position?"

Ma Pei spared no effort to praise Zhu Yuting, after all, this woman is in a good mood and she does not need to pay for shopping and swiping a card.

"The old lady of the Fu family is very nice to me, but don't talk nonsense when things are uncertain."

Zhu Yuting denied it, but Jiao Didi's tone was obviously very useful.

As Fu Yanchen's current associate, Yu Xiaomin felt angry and embarrassed when he heard Zhu Yuting covet her man face to face.

After all, when she hadn't dated Fu Yanchen, she had indeed heard that Zhu Yuting had a date with Fu Yanchen.

The night that Fu Yanchen rescued her, she seemed to have accidentally let go of other pigeons.

Even if Fu Yanchen didn't like Zhu Yuting, it seemed that she had cut her nonsense... so Yu Xiaomin could have gone back with confidence, but the words came to a halt.

"Auntie, are they your friends?" At

this time, the kid Ge Yue who had washed his hands in the toilet came out. Seeing the two ladies chattering in front of Yu Xiaomin, she pulled the corner of Layu Xiaomin's clothes and asked curiously.

"No, let's go back."

Yu Xiaomin's ignorance made Zhu Yuting a little angry, but as soon as she lowered her face, she found that the old lady Fu who was waiting was holding a child's hand, and another grandma came out from the direction of the Ocean Theater.

So Zhu Yuting instantly put on a smiling face, ignoring Yu Xiaomin, and hurriedly moved towards the old lady Fu:

"Lady Fu, I just talked about you, but I didn't expect to meet you here. What a coincidence."

Xu Mapei's face She's meanness was also replaced by flattery. She followed Zhu Yuting's footsteps and said following Zhu Yuting's words:

"You are Mr. Fu's grandmother. You look so young or kind. Yuting is also a good-tempered person. No wonder you can get along well."

Yu Xiaomin took the hand of Ge Yue and turned around and saw his son and two elders. When I came out, I just

wanted to ask, "Is the performance finished?" Before I could say the words, I didn't expect to see Zhu Yuting and the two directly approaching the grandma An, and they still called "Old Madam Fu".

Yu Xiaomin's eyes widened in surprise.

The old lady Fu saw Yu Xiaomin's stunned look, and faced Zhu Yuting's deliberate intimacy, and remembering what Zhu Yuting said just now, "Just talking about you", her heart was a little awkward.

Chapter 52: "Speaking of me?"

Old lady Fu stiffened her back, she almost gritted her teeth and said these words. However, she usually looks majestic and graceful in front of Zhu Yuting, and Zhu Yuting did not even notice the old lady when she was excited. Is in a bad mood.

"It's nothing, it means I

missed you for a long time." And Xu Mapei has never seen Mrs. Fu, and even feels that Mrs. Fu's low voice is quite similar to that of her grandmother, and she admires and admires her. envy:

"Fu old lady, Comin coincidence, both the point of the meal, or else we ate a meal ...... your boring afternoon, we Yuting free, you can let her accompany you to chat."

Fu old The wife saw her future granddaughter's expression ranging from surprised to complicated, for fear of being misunderstood that she was the kind of wicked mother-in-law in the novel who was about to beat a mandarin duck, avoiding Zhu Yuting's attempt to hold her hand, her voice was instantly mixed with chills:

"Miss Zhu, I Don't you think we're not so familiar? Although my old man used to force his grandson to have a blind date because he was worried about his grandson's marriage, but then you two could not talk at all. The old lady has an appointment, I'm afraid I won't have time to have dinner "When

Mrs. Fu spoke, she deliberately strengthened the syllable of the word "forced", hoping that grandson's emotional path would not be unsuccessful because of her confusion.

However, if Zhu Yuting did not agree to the Fu family, she had to obey the family's arrangement to marry a second-married man with domestic violence, otherwise she might be reduced to an ordinary citizen like Xu Mapei who could not even afford a brand-name bag.

Jin Yiyu is used to eating, Zhu Yuting doesn't want to lose her present rich life, and she doesn't want to bear domestic violence. So even if she has heard Mrs. Fu's estrangement, she still holds a gentle smile and said in a charming manner:

"Ms. Fu, neither I can't talk about it, it's just that I get along too little with Yan Chen, and they all say that I'm in love with each other for a long time... If there are more opportunities for contact in the future, he will naturally know that I am good.

What opportunities for contact? You really want the beauty!

If you dare to say such things in front of my grand-daughter-in-law, it seems that you still have too much face!

Mrs. Fu snorted coldly, and began to show no mercy:

"It's the Zhu family's business that's having a problem. If you want to go with me, it won't work. After all, our two families didn't have any affection before, and there will be no affection. .. To tell you the truth, my grandson now has someone he likes, and it's not someone who doesn't marry him. My old lady is also very satisfied with the future grandson and daughter-in-law. Don't go outside and make rumors about my relationship with you. If my grand-daughter-in-law misunderstands it, it will not be good for you."

Zhu Yuting finally changed her face when she heard Mrs. Fu's words.

Especially when she turned her head and saw Xu Mapei's eyes suddenly appeared in disbelief, as if she was asking "Yu Ting, did you brag before?" "What happened to Yu Ting's house?" Zhu Yuting felt that her dignity had been brought to life. Stepped mercilessly on the ground.

"Lady Fu, even if you are angry with me, you feel too squeamish when I was let off by the pigeons. You don't have to lie to arouse me. Didn't you still say that you think I'm a good match for your grandson? It's not good, you can just point it out, I can change it..."

Mrs. Fu's eyes widened, thinking that Zhu Yuting was really winking.

She had said so clearly, and she was still here, and she said something that fits her grandson in her mouth...

She said that to every girl on a blind date back then!

Mrs. Fu looked down at the soft and cute great-grandson with confused eyes, thinking that the custody of the great-grandchildren was in Yu Xiaomin's hands, and without a grand-daughter-in-law, there would be no great-grandchildren... For

a while, she had the heart to kill Zhu Yuting!

It's easy for old people to do everything possible to meet their great-grandchildren once. If they have to come out and make trouble, they still want the Fu family to help the Zhu family and dream of your spring and autumn!

Old Mrs. Fu thought that her identity was exposed anyway, so she didn't hide it at all:

"I used to have clumsy eyes, but now my eyes are clean. Miss Zhu, now I'm officially introducing you, she is my prospective grandson-in-law. My grandson is not the one she does not marry, the future wife of the Fu Group-Miss Yu Xiaomin."

"What!"

"Yu Xiaomin?"

Zhu Yuting and Xu Mapei were shocked.

After all, the two of them were still in front of them just now to show off that they have a good relationship with the Fu family, and they are likely to become in-laws. In a blink of an eye, the old lady of the Fu clearly told them that Yu Xiaomin was the future wife of the Fu family!

Zhu Yuting and Xu Mapei looked in the direction of Yu Xiaomin with disbelief. Although Yu Xiaomin had not promised Fu Yanchen anything, she couldn't deny it at this moment.

After all, people are coveting her boyfriend. As a girlfriend, she has no reason to push her boyfriend out.

But things were quite embarrassing. Yu Xiaomin didn't know what to say at the moment, so she only showed a universal smile to a few people.

Old lady Fu felt that Yu Xiaomin had a sense of self-cultivation, and others showed off her but kept a low profile, but Zhu Yuting thought that Yu Xiaomin was ridiculing her proudly.

Xu Mapei was even more angry, feeling that Yu Xiaomin must have regarded her as a clown just now, and laughed at her somehow.

"Yu Xiaomin, you are really shameless. I had a blind date with Fu Yanchen first. You clearly knew that we were getting along when you were in the classmates, but you got involved. You are no different from the shameless mistress!"

Zhu Yuting was embarrassed and angry, because failing to reach the Fu family meant that she would trade a terrible marriage for a rich life. Under jealousy and panic, she lost her sanity for a moment, and felt that if it were not for Yu Xiaomin, she would have won over the old lady Fu at this moment. I got the chance to get along with Fu Yanchen.

She felt that no matter how cold and hard Fu Yanchen was, there would always be a day when the water was hot.

But Yu Xiaomin's appearance has ruined her future.

Feeling that something that originally belonged to her had been robbed, Zhu Yuting became angry. She lost her mind and ignored Miss Qianjin's manners. She stepped forward and wanted to slap Yu Xiaomin.

Although Xu Mapei was so jealous, she didn't dare to move at all.

Because she knew that Mrs. Fu was telling the truth, Yu Xiaomin was not someone she could afford, but when she saw Zhu Yuting step forward, she didn't want to stop it.

After all, Sister Plastic, when Zhu Yuting used her as an attendant, she always looked down on her and satirized her. Now that Zhu Yuting can go crazy on the spot, Xu Mapei thinks that Zhu's family may be dead.

Otherwise, relying on Zhu Yuting's temperament, she wouldn't splash in front of her, even her face.

Yu Xiaomin did not expect Zhu Yuting to be so angry that she wanted to beat her.

But Zhu Yuting was still a short distance away from her before, and Yu Xiaomin had taken precautions when she rushed towards her with a bad face.

Pushing Ge Yue a little further away, Yu Xiaomin was planning to try her Sanda skills, but she didn't want Zhu Yuting to suddenly rush to a faster figure behind her.

Just as Zhu Yuting's hand was raised, she was twisted backwards.

The sound of bone dislocation sounded, and Yu Xiaomin hadn't reacted yet, and Zhu Yuting was easily pushed to the ground not far away by the person.

"Are you OK?"

Looking at the worry in front of him with some anxiety, the regretful old lady Fu was caught in the embarrassment, Yu Xiaomin nodded:

"It's okay."

Xu Mapei originally thought that Zhu Yuting could slap Yu Xiaomin hard, and she was so happy to see her tears. Seeing Yu Xiaomin put on a posture that didn't seem to panic.

Xu Mapei thought at the time that Zhu Yuting, the little girl, really lacked a lesson, and it would be better if the two lose out.

However, she never expected that Mrs. Fu, an old man, looked elegant and noble, and she moved fiercely like a tiger. Zhu Yuting hadn't been in her hands for a turn, and she was thrown to the ground in a blink of an eye.

Not far or near, still not far from her.

After all, I bought a lot of things for her. The skinny camel was bigger than a horse. Xu Mapei didn't go to the theater anymore, pretending to react until now, he exclaimed and helped people up.

"Are you okay?"

Zhu Yuting didn't actually suffer any injuries, but she felt hot on her face when she was restrained and pushed down by Old Lady Fu in front of others.

But Mrs. Fu didn't give her time to resent, so she wiped away the non-existent dust on her body, she said leisurely:

"I didn't know my grandson already had someone I liked. I was wrong to force him to go on a blind date. Come to me, Yu Xiaomin and my grandson have known each other for more than four years. I have known each other for a long time before you. It is not what you said. Besides, my grandson has never promised you or even held your finger. You don't have the right to blame people if you don't have a relationship. If you want to blame, you can only blame yourself for your lack of charm."

Mrs. Fu explained, but felt that it was not enough, so she added:

"Even without Yu Xiaomin, you are so sass Miss, no rich family dare to marry."

Zhu Yuting had already felt very shocked. At this time, when she heard the old lady Fu brought a cannon to give her a beating, she only felt that the blood surged and almost vomited blood.

It is too troublesome to find Mrs. Fu, of course she is not capable of that.

I can't talk about it, I can't fight, and I can't fight for the family.

And as Mrs. Fu said, Fu Yanchen really has nothing to do with her. She was so angry that she wanted to beat Yu Xiaomin just now, but it was just a desperate vent.

"Don't worry about it!"

Zhu Yuting didn't dare to oppose Mrs. Fu, feeling that it would be embarrassing to stay, so she pushed aside Xu Mapei, who was gloating just now, and ran away with red eyes.

While running, Zhu Yuting also thought:

Fu's family can't get through here, and it is impossible for her to marry a second-married domestic violence man.

Her parents actually sacrificed her for the sake of the family. Since they are selfish first, then she can no longer care about family affection... After

drying her tears, Zhu Yuting began to search for the V letter on her mobile phone. After finding the one she had refused, the other party insisted on her. People who will go back to her.

"Ms. Yu

Shiyao , last time you said that there is a way to help me out of the trouble, I want to ask you to talk." Zhu Yuting felt very magical.

She knew Yu Shiyao because Yu Shiyao was a sister in Yu Xiaomin's family. Only one is the ugly duckling and the other is the white swan.

Had it not been for the same bedroom as Yu Xiaomin, she would not have known that Yu Shiyao was the adopted daughter of the Yu family.

Back then, she felt that Yu Shiyao's methods were extraordinary. With her adopted daughter's identity, she made the Yu family fascinated and even rejected her own daughter.

Now, she contacted the door before Zhu's family was in trouble, and predicted today's ending. Zhu Yuting felt that this woman was mysterious and powerful.

So in despair, Zhu Yuting was led by some guidance from her heart and made this call.

The waiting process is not long, but Zhu Yuting felt as if it had been a century so long that when Yu Shiyao sat in front of her with a smile, she was still in a daze:

"Can you really help me?"

"Of course."

When Yu Shiyao was forced by the Yu family to marry Yang Ershao, she was still a daughter of a family that she could not protect herself.

But the day before the two were about to get married, the second young master of the Yang family was arrested for a crime and was sent to prison, and the Yu family also fell into crisis.

However, when Yu Shiyao was panicking, she had a dream that night.

In the dream, she learned that she was in the world of a novel, and she was actually the heroine of this novel.

The first half of the dream was the same as the life she experienced, but when she realized that Chu Haotian was interested in Yu Xiaomin and planned to destroy Yu Xiaomin, things changed.

Although the people she arranged after the medicine failed to deal with Yu Xiaomin, and Yu Xiaomin managed to cook mature rice with Chu Haotian rice, but in the novel Chu Haotian delayed the Chu family's major events at this time, so that his love for Yu Xiaomin was gradually lost. Annoyance replaces, plus she adds fuel and jealousy, and the woman collapses.

But in reality, what is probably not available is the best.

Chu Haotian's business did not fall into crisis, nor was she able to become a woman who supported Chu Haotian all the way during the crisis of the Chu family, so that she, who was supposed to be Chu Haotian's lover, was now despised and abandoned.

When Yu Shiyao woke up from her dream and found herself in reality, she was almost desperate.

But after washing her face, Yu Shiyao felt that she had this dream again, and God was helping her. Because she has twice as many memories as others, she foresaw all the major events in the novel before the death of the female partner.

When she accompanied Chu Haotian all the way through the pass and the future development of Beijing, she also encountered the Zhu family crisis. At that time, as the male lead, Chu Haotian ran into Zhu Yuting, who had pursued him before, and then got the biggest piece of the pie when several big families eroded Zhu's family.

In this life, Yu Shiyao found Chu Haotian in advance of the lawsuit and was struggling to seize power with Chu's father, and made an agreement with him. If she succeeds in helping him seize the fat of the Zhu family, the two will get married.

Yu Shiyao thought, she was Chu Haotian's woman in her previous life, so there is no reason to lose her lover in this life.

She is the heroine of the novel, foreseeing the future, so she will personally pull the plot back to the original trajectory.

...

"Wow, the bad guys were knocked down by Grandma An! Grandma An is great!"

Yu Xiaomin didn't know what impact Zhu Yuting's run would have. Hearing the exclamation of the child Ge Yue, she recovered from the shock.

"Ping An did not think your skill is so good, it seems young and old Fu was forced to learn martial arts is really useful."

"Well I usually have to exercise, which, like you, in fact, is looking strong puffiness."

Fu When the old lady heard Grandma Ge mentioned her deceased wife, her eyes were a little lonely, but she caught a glimpse of her great-grandchildren's bright eyes, and all her unhappiness was gone.

"Grandma An, you are amazing, thank you for saving my mother."

Baby Yu Qian was nervous when she saw the bad guy trying to bully his mother. He wanted to rush to protect his mother, but he is really too young now. , Even if he ran hard, he couldn't catch up with the bad guy.

And baby Yu Qian knows that even if he catches up, he can only bite the woman like a puppy to help his mother escape.

At that time, he hadn't cared so much anymore, for fear that his mother would react slowly and be beaten by the bad guys.

But at the moment when he was anxious, Grandma Ann next to him "swish" like a superman and ran in front of him and caught up with the bad guy a few steps.

And at the moment when the bad guy didn't react, his shot was like an electric grabbing the person's wrist, and the bad guy slid to the ground like a fallen leaf in the winter autumn wind.

When Baby Yu Qian saw the bad guys fleeing, the worries in his heart turned into worship for Mrs. Fu.

After all, in the eyes of Baby Yu Qian, Mrs. Fu is a bit older, and she is obviously a group of people who need to be protected, but she is so brave that she is really not good-looking.

Baby Yu Qian even secretly vowed in her heart that she would never be lazy in Sanda classes anymore, and she should not just like mental work just because she feels tired.

Although he is young, maybe he can practice, just like the old lady in front of him, he can defeat the strong with the weak, and he can protect his mother from being bullied by becoming a little man early!

Mrs. Fu was so bluntly praised by her great-grandchildren, she felt a sense of accomplishment in her heart, and the smile at the corner of her mouth could not be suppressed.

"Grandma An, thanks to you just now."

Yu Xiaomin also sincerely thanked people, but she was rather embarrassed when she thought of the identity of Mrs. Fu.

Not only embarrassed, but also a little nervous.

The old lady obviously knew the relationship between her and the baby and Fu Yanchen, so why did the old lady conceal her identity to contact their mother and child?

She wasn't ready to meet her parents yet, she didn't expect to have seen it twice and played together!

She screamed in her heart, but Yu Xiaomin tried her best to keep calm. Hearing that Duoduo called Ren's Grandma An, she patted Duoduo's head lightly, and corrected:

"Duo Duo, he is your grandma, your father's grandma. Don't call it Grandma An."

Duoduo just saw her mother in danger. , My mind was rather confused. At this time, Yu Xiaomin reminded him that he also remembered the conversation between the women just now.

The two bad guys called Grandma An "Lady Fu", and Grandma An also said that her grandson was "Fu Yanchen."

Baby Yu Qian knew that his father's name was this. He was his father's son. He really couldn't be called "grandma" according to his seniority. So Baby Yu Qian had his dark, star-lit, clear eyes and called out:

"Too grandma. "

Once Fu Yanchen came back from abroad when he was a child, and Mrs. Fu called herself grandma in Chinese, but it took several days for her to call her grandma in Chinese.

She did not expect that her great-grandson was much cuter than her father.

The small cheeks are more well-behaved and softer than his father's childhood, and his speech is even softer and sweeter than his father's. When the sweet voice of the milk baby penetrated the eardrum and entered her mind, Mrs. Fu felt that there was a revival in her heart. The beautiful feeling of Chang Yingfei.

"Hey, Duoduo is so good."

Mrs. Fu responded, but because she didn't expect to recognize her great-grandchildren on the spot this day, she was not ready to meet the red envelopes. For a while, she hated Zhu Yuting.

But there is no cash red envelope, and the old lady still has treasures with her.

He fished out an emperor green jade pendant from his neck, and Grandma Fu leaned over to put it on Baby Yu Qian, smiling kindly and gently:

"This is a great meeting gift for Grandma, so next time I will give you a big red envelope."

Yu Qian's eyes widened, and he was surprised to take it down:

"Too grandma, I can't ask for this." When the

old lady Fu heard Baby Yu Qian's refusal, she felt cold in her heart, thinking that her great-grandchildren didn't like her. What she didn't expect was that Baby Yu Qian immediately

said : "Mom told me that you can't just accept gifts from others."

Grandma Ge listened to her and smiled to help the old lady Fu explain:

"Duo, your mother must say The thing is that you can't just accept gifts from outsiders. Your grandmother is your father's grandmother, both from your own family. And the first time an elder meets a junior, it's a gift, called a meeting ceremony. The old saying goes, "Given by the elder," Unshirkable' is what the elders gave you. It is impolite if you don't take it!"

Ge Yue also helped persuade the child very experienced:

"Yes, yes, I don't refuse the red envelopes my grandma gave me, then It's my grandma's love for me..." The

kid Ge Yue said, bending his head and then realized that he was surprised:

"Ah, it's no wonder that grandpa asked me if the photo looks like last time. It turns out that Uncle Fu belongs to baby Yu Qian. Dad! Are they alone, so Brother Yu Qian is Grandma Fu's great-grandson?! Then I am not Brother Yu Qian's little aunt?"

After hearing everyone's explanation, Baby Yu Qian asked her mother and saw her. Nodding his head, he happily accepted Mrs. Fu's meeting ceremony.

"You are one month younger than me, and we have no relatives. Grandma and your grandma's friends are friends, and we are classmates, so you still have to call me brother." The

child Yueyue was said by Yu Qian, his head A little dizzy.

But she thinks that Yu Qian's brother is smarter than her. What the brother said should be correct, so she doesn't get entangled anymore, she just nods her head:

"

Yueyue listens to Brother Yu Qian." The old lady Fu said happily when she saw the two little babies, she took off a suet jade bracelet from her wrist, took Yu Xiaomin's hand, and put it up:

"Grandma Congchen Chen Chen wanted to see you when he knew you, but Chen Chen was afraid of your stress and wanted to give you more time. In order to hold me back, he copied the "Book of Filial Piety" ten times a week at home. He used to be the most I hate copying, but there is no complaint this time. But although my grandma agreed to Chen Chen, she wanted to see her great-grandson in her heart, so she wanted to see each other quietly."

"It's just that people are greedy. I thought about it after seeing a lot last time. Get close to the children, so I secretly

dated you. Chen Chen didn't know about this." Grandma Fu was afraid of Yu Xiaomin's misunderstanding. She tried her best to explain and did not forget to speak for her grandson. Her tone was sad and pampered. Can't bear it.

"Grandma An, if you want to see a lot in the future, you can come to see him at any time, or let Fu Yanchen take him to the old house of Fu's house."

Mrs. Fu heard it, and some hot moist eyes filled her eyes:

"Call me Grandma. , Don't have a share. I know about the contract, my child. You raised Duoduo so well and taught so well. We can't do anything to snatch him. And I know the temper of Chen Chen's child. For the rest of your life, you shouldn't have so many worries."

"Isn't it said in the book, "The mountains and the seas are equal to what you love". As long as you have more courage, no

matter how big the gap is, you can always resolve it." Yu Xiaomin didn't expect Fu Lao The wife is so transparent and sincere.

The gentle and loving words fell on Yu Xiaomin's heart, like a spring rain, gently watering her originally hesitant heart, making her whole inner world fresh and comfortable.

"I will work hard, thank you grandma."