41-45

Chapter 41 

When Yu Xiaomin got out of the toilet, she had calmed down her heartbeat, and she felt that she had to quickly let Fu Yanchen give up on herself ... Otherwise ... Yu Xiaomin couldn't guarantee that she could keep her heart .

"After watching the movie, I happened to go to the night market, and then how about we have some snacks for the night?"

"You can eat it again, and you will become fat pig!"

"So go or not?"

"Death to the gentleman, go!" "On

the aisle, two young and lively girls holding hands and talking and laughing passed by Yu Xiaomin's side, bringing a daily conversation.

However, the moment Yu Xiaomin heard this conversation, a feasible idea came into his mind.

The night market, supper ... the crowds are weaving, noisy and chaotic, and they don't match Fu Yanchen at all.

If she takes Fu Yanchen, Fu Yanchen will definitely be uncomfortable by then, and then she is pulling people to eat supper food stalls ...

Can Fu Yanchen, a cleanliness, stand it?

Yu Xiaomin thought like this, his eyes flashed in his eyes: Fu Yanchen, you forced me!

It's better to break each other as soon as possible before they are deeply trapped, so as not to hurt each other more deeply.

Yu Xiaomin took a deep breath, took a firm step and walked out to see Fu Yanchen, a gentleman waiting at the entrance of the movie theater, and seeing him standing there alone, he was isolated from the surroundings. She secretly He clenched a fist and planned to attack as soon as possible.

"Fu Yanchen, I think it's still early. I ate popcorn and drinks just now. It's so good. Why don't we go for a walk and digest?"

When Fu Yanchen heard Yu Xiaomin say this, his eyes were slightly surprised, but he couldn't figure out what to do next, and Fu Yanchen would be happy to get along with Yu Xiaomin more.

"Good."

Fu Yanchen didn't pick up the car because he was going for a walk.

When the two walked out of the cinema, a cold wind blew in the air, and Fu Yanchen subconsciously took off his coat and put it on Yu Xiaomin.

"Aren't you cold?" In the

late autumn and early winter, the temperature difference in city B was a bit big. The single-piece windbreaker jacket was already very warm during the day, and it seemed a little not warm enough at night.

The cold wind got into Yu Xiaomin's neck, causing her to shrink her neck subconsciously.

But before Yu Xiaomin wrapped her clothes tightly to warm herself up, she felt the sudden warmth and the richer and more elegant sandalwood fragrance all over her body. When she turned her head subconsciously, she saw that she was already wearing Fu Yanchen's suit jacket.

"It '

As a man, Fu Yanchen certainly didn't want to see the girl he likes getting cold. Although he felt that the air was a bit cold, he felt warm when he thought of taking a walk with Yu Xiaomin.

Although Fu Yanchen said so, the body temperature on Yu Xiaomin's cheek was only ten degrees Celsius, and he glanced at Fu Yanchen's thin white shirt. Although Fu Yanchen stood up and his complexion was pretty good, Yu Xiaomin still felt cold for him.