C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ T̸h̸r̸e̸e̸

"So are you going to put me down?" I asked.

"Nope you insulted me by calling me Springy so shall not put you down."

William continued to walk past the office window and down the hall.

"Um, where exactly are you bringing me?"

"To where the other phantoms hang out. Which is in the room over here or what you would see on the cameras which would be cam 6."

"Ah, you didn't have to be so specific but okay then."

We got into the room that William described to me and there standing in the center of the room was Freddy.

"Hello, pretty lady (y/n)!"

I smiled.

"Hi, Freddy."

Freddy then looked at Springtrap and me.

"Boss why are you holding (y/n) like that?" He asked.

William chuckled.

"Well, Freddy it's because she can be a pain in my ass."

Freddy gasped, "Springtrap remember what Puppet told you, no more profanities."

William rolled his eyes.

"Speaking of Puppet where is she and the others?" William asked as he gently put me down.

Freddy shrugged.

"They are here but hiding, they are just a bit nervous to meet the girl without hearing your permission."

William sighed.

"You all can come out now."

Then 5 different figures appeared out of thin air.

Two out of the five of the phantoms I noticed were Foxy and Chica but the others I didn't recognize.

One of the ones I didn't recognize looked like a small boy but looked 10 times more creepy than a normal child. Another looked like some version of Foxy but more mangled up.

And the last one was a tall thin puppet which was probably the puppet William and Freddy were referring to.

"OoOo t-this is-is the g-g-girl I s-a-aw in t-the offic-ce." The other Foxy said.

The Puppet floated over to me and inspected me.

"Hmm Springtrap Freddy saw you talking with this girl, do you know her?"

"Yeah, I knew her when I was alive."

Chica then squealed.

"Is she what humans call a girlfriend?"

My face turned red and if William could blush as Springtrap he would be doing it right now.

William cleared his throat.

"I-I guess you can call it that."

This made my face turn even redder.

"I-what." I blurted.

"Hehehe Springtrap is in love." The creepy child robot said.

"Balloon boy you better you shut your annoying ass mouth before I take an axe to your face."

Balloon boy quickly covered his mouth.

By now my face has calmed down a bit and was less red.

"Well it's wonderful meeting you all but I never really got all of your names."

Honestly don't know why I asked them for their names even though I knew most of them.

"Oh, how rude of us!" They all said together.