C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ F̸i̸f̸t̸y̸ O̸n̸e̸

Before we could leave to get to dinner in town, I had to put on an illusion disc so that I wouldn't get spotted.

This illusion disc made me look like just any person, no brightly colored hair or eyes, just a plain and basic-looking person.

It was fine with me, plus this disc made me look similar to Elizabeth, which gave the appearance that I was the mother of Elizabeth and Mike.

William, on the other hand, didn't want to put on an illusion disc.
He said that no one would recognize him and the only person that does, who is Oswald, probably wouldn't be where we are going anyway.

I mean, he is right in a way.
What is the probability that Oswald would be at the same place as us?

So now we all piled into the car and drove into town.

"Wait, where are we going for dinner?" Mike asked from the back seat.

"We are going to Olive Garden. I hope that's okay?"

"Of course it's okay love, you and Mike haven't eaten real food in a while. You two need it, unlike Elizabeth and I, who really don't."

"Oh man, I haven't tried eating in decades. I wonder if I can still do it?" Elizabeth pondered.

"Don't worry honey, it's not that difficult. It should come to you naturally."

As William spoke, I could faintly hear Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" playing on the radio. I turned back to look at Mike to see him looking at me with a smirk.

I smirked back and reached my hand out to turn up the volume.
I turned my hand and blasted the song.

"OHHHH, WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!" "OHHHH, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!"

"TAKE MY HAND, YOU'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR!" "OHHHH, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!"

Mike and I screamed in the car.
Poor William and Elizabeth had to deal with our singing the whole drive.
I'm pretty sure if they weren't already dead, they would have killed themselves.

Once we parked the car and got out, we started to walk up to the entrance of the Olive Garden. As we walked up, no one batted an eye at us.

We looked like any normal family going to dinner.
We walked in and I went up to the lady at the counter.

"Table for four please,"

"Alright, wait here and I'll have someone bring you to your table."

I waited like she told mr to and a few seconds later a man came out to bring us to our table. We followed the man and he led us to a booth.

I sat down next to Mike and William sat next to Elizabeth.

"Hi! My name is Gerry, and I will be your server today. Would you like anything to drink other than water?"

"Just waters would be fine." I smiled.

"Great, I'll be back to get your waters."

Gerry then walked away.
I opened my menu and looked to see what I wanted, and William, Mike, and Elizabeth did the same.

After we got our drinks, we ordered our food. So now we sat at the table and waited to get our food. As we talked and laughed, I noticed someone sitting across the dining room.

I looked closer and my heart stopped.

My sudden change of emotion caused William to look at me worried,

"(y/n) is something wrong?"

I slowly moved my eyes to William's.

"We are so fucked." "Look over there."