C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ N̸i̸n̸e̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

William and I held onto each other tightly not wanting to let go.
Olivia then got up from the floor.

"I'm just going to leave you two alone for a bit."

She quickly walked out of the room.

"(y/n) I want you to know that I love you with all my heart," William said in a shaky voice.

I released my arms from around William. I grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

"I love you too."
"And also I'm sorry for saying all that stuff to you."

William shook his head at me.

"No (y/n) you had all the right to yell at me I should be the one apologizing to you."

I looked William in his glowing eyes.

"But I shouldn't have said all that stuff to you."

William softly smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Your too kind for me love you really are."

"I shouldn't have injected you with that remnant, I was just so excited when you told me about that dream you had where you killed Garret."

"I just wanted a partner in crime that would also be my lover."
"I was hoping that once I injected you with the remnant your anger would worse and it would drive you to start killing."

"Now I can see why people think I'm selfish," William admitted.

A small smile slowly appeared on my face, at least he knows he was being selfish.

"I should be mad at you for trying to make me kill but I'm also not mad."
"It's hard to explain what I'm feeling right now but this was expected to happen."

"I knew eventually you would try to convince me to try killing but I wasn't expecting you to inject me with remnant."

William looked away now realizing how horrible this sounded.

"But in normal relationships, the significant other shouldn't be thinking that, they shouldn't be thinking their lovers are convincing them to kill!"

"And in most relationships, the lover isn't typically a murderer." He said looking away.

I then released my hands from William's and brought my right hand to his face.
I moved his head so that he could look me in the eyes.

"Your right everything you said was right but we are different."

"When you were married to Clara you hid your true self from her and never showed it. But you don't need to do it with me I'm the only other person besides Olivia, who knows who you are."

"In our relationship, you don't need to hide that you're a murder cause I know you one."

"We both understand each other so well we can't stay mad at each other. In the end, we both come crawling back to one another."

"And I am so extremely happy that I went into that ball pit 5 years ago and met you." I finished.

'Damn that was like a whole speech'

Faintly in William's eyes were tears.
He took his hand and wiped away at his face.

"I don't think I could have said that any better than you did."

William gently removed my hand from his face and held it tightly.

"But love there's something I need to tell you, I can't hold it in any longer."

As he held my hand he got down on one knee.
He then took out a small box.

A gasp left my mouth.

"(y/n) (l/n) I've said this a million times and I'll say it again but you've changed my life. You made me feel something I've never felt before and you continue to make me feel like that every day."