C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ T̸h̸i̸r̸t̸y̸ O̸n̸e̸

I ignored the question I asked myself and I pressed on down into the tunnel.
By now my stomach didn't hurt anymore and I was now invented in where we were.

"So where exactly are we?"

A short chuckled came from William.

"Let's just say it's an old business of mine and Henry's"

"During the constitution of this place I built this behind Henry's back. It's like an old office dove for me."

Then the sound of feet hit the ground echoed.

"Just a few more steps love and you'll be at the ground."

As he said I did hit the ground.
He then proceeded to pick me up again.
I wanted to tell him that I'm fine but he seems excited about coming here.

"I was smart about how I ran my underground office. It's all powered by battery."

He then paused.

"Well most of it is. There's a bathroom in here that's why I brought you here. From what I remember it should be on the right here."

William walked down the very narrow hallway until he stopped at a door.

"Ah-ha! Found it."

He gently put me down.

"Alight love go take your shit and I'll be waiting out here."

I awkwardly smiled and turned on the handle.
It opened and I stepped in.
Inside there was a toilet and a small sink.

Since I didn't need to go anymore I just stood there waiting for a bit.
After about a minute or so standing in there the sudden feeling of being watched came upon me.

I moved my head around looking to see who was looking at me.
When I didn't see anybody I looked down.

That was when I saw the ghostly Elizabeth standing there.
I felt my body paralyze and kept my eyes on her.

"Don't listen to her."

"I can't hold it any longer," She spoke.

Many questions rushed to my head.

'Who? Who shouldn't I listen to and what can't you hold any longer?'

"Make sure you and my daddy don't get hurt." She sadly spoke.

"I don't want to see you or him get hurt."

'Well, he ain't dying anytime soon.' I said to myself.

"(Y/n) you alight in there?" William's muffled voice spoke.

Elizabeth disappeared and I was able to move again.

"Yeah, I'm good."

I quickly flushed the toilet and turned the sink in and washed my hands making it sound like I actually used the bathroom.

I then opened the door and on the opposite wall stood William.

"Feel better darling?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I feel better."

William smiled.

"Great now let's get home I don't think it was a good idea to leave Mike alone."

"He's almost 18 he won't do anything."

"Let me rephrase that, I don't think it was a good idea leaving Mike alone with MY stuff around the place."

"He could break it for the reason of me being his dad."

"Okay then yeah he's probably not a good idea leaving him alone with your stuff around the place."

William grabbed my hand and started walking back to the ladder.
During this whole time we were here he seemed to be very clingy to me, like he didn't want me going anywhere.

As we made our way back I flight back the feeling of asking William a question fearing that he would get mad at me and not answer it.

But my curiosity got the upper hand and I looked up at William.

"Hey, William what exactly was on the ground that you didn't want me touching?" I finally asked.

He went quiet for a split second.

"Traps I set up after the place shut down. I didn't want anyone coming in and finding my underground office."

"So I set up traps all over the place and only I know the pathway to make it to the hatch that leads down."

"Okay, but you didn't exactly tell me what traps were there."

William slyly grinned.

"So you want to know what kind of traps were set?"

I nodded my head.

"Mmmhm I'm curious."

"Alright, I'll show you then," William stated.

Once we climbed the ladder and made it up William told me to stand in a very specific spot while he stood on a different spot.

"Let me show you what happens when I make one wrong move."

William then placed one foot down and a loud and familiar crack sound came from the trap.
He heaved in pain as he stepped back.

"You know I have thought I wouldn't feel that especially after I didn't feel the pain when I got shot."

When I looked down to where the trap got William I saw what was on the ground.
It was a bunch of spinglocks and they weren't visible until it was too late.

The memories of what happened to William came flooding back to me.
Remembering how I witnessed William's horrible demise traumatized me.

I never mention it to people not even to Olivia but anytime I see a mascot suit that isn't an animatronic freaks me the fuck out.

It just reminds me how William died.

Speaking of how William died I can't image how painful it was for him to go through that but it was even more painful to see it happen.

Thinking about how William died caught me off-kilter and I ended up losing my balance.

It was like my whole life was in slow motion.
As I slowly fell to the ground William tried his best to reach me in time but he two was moving in slow motion.

Since I was falling backwards I braced my fall by keeping my arms straight and made sure only my hand and feet only touched the ground.

Almost instantly right after I labeled a sharp powerful pain seared through my hands and feet through my whole body.

Then I screamed the loudest I have ever in my life. The pain was so unbearable I felt like just giving up right then and there.

My vision was slightly blurred so I just could make out William getting to me and picking me up from the ground.

He held me close in his arms as he rushed out. Still crying out in pain he laid me in the car.

But the pain was too much for me, it was too much for my body to handle so I ended up blacking out from the strong amounts of pain.