C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ T̸w̸e̸n̸t̸y̸ E̸i̸g̸h̸t̸

I was softly woken up by a calm and gently humming sound.
The small tune that they were humming sounded beautiful.

My eyes fluttered open, but it was bright in the room. I could barely see anything.

But then felt someone stroking my head.
That was when I remembered everything that happened up to the point where I blacked out.

The humming stopped and so did the petting.

"William is that you?" I asked.

"I can't see, it's too bright," I whispered quietly.

It was quiet for a moment until a voice spoke.

"Mike close the blinds she can't see."

Now I knew I was still with William and Mike which was a relief to me.
The floorboards creaked as Mike got up and closed the blinds.

As they closed my sight was regained and I could see now.
I could see William's happy yet concerned face looking at me.

And from the other side of the room was Mike who had just finished closing the blinds.

"Is she awake?"

William scoffed.

"No shit Mike she's awake, why do you think I asked you to close the damn blinds." He snapped back.

At this point, I noticed that I wasn't just laying on the ground I was laying in William's lap.
My cheeks turned a shade red.

"What happened after I blacked out?" I asked sleepily.

Both of their attention turned back to me.
Mike ran over to me and sat down.

"(y/n)! Thank god your okay."

I smiled at Mike.

"I'm glad you both were concerned for me, I can tell William really was since I am laying in his lap."

William chuckled.

"I didn't want you being uncomfortable so I took the matter into my own hands and had you lay in my lap."

Mike rolled his eyes.

"I told you to keep her comfortable and you decided to lay her in your lap." He corrected.

I then sat up and stretched a bit.

"So what time is it?" I asked.

"It's 9 am love."

"Dang I was out for a while."

William nodded his head.

"We started to get more concerned when we still didn't see you wake up after a few hours."

I turned to Mike who looked pretty tired.

"Did you get any sleep, Mike?"

He shook his head.

"Mike you need sleep, it's not healthy to not get any sleep at your age."

"Dad didn't sleep." He mumbled.

I sighed.

"He doesn't need sleep."

Mike crossed his arms and frowned.
I then peered back at William.

"So what are we going to do today?"

William shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know but we have to stay on the low profile."

"I checked the news on my phone and they are looking for you and Garret."

My heart dropped.

"Can I see it?"

"You have a phone, why don't you look it up?" William suggested in a sassy tone.

I reached in my back pocket and took my phone out.
When I turned it on there were a bunch of texts from Olivia, my boss, and Oswald.

I opened my phone and was about to respond to Olivia when William grabbed my wrist.

"Don't answer her back we can't risk it."

He was right if I were to answer her back she would bring it to the police.
I exited the text message and went onto the news app that I rarely ever use.

It wasn't hard to find it was the first item that came up.
I clicked on it and listened.

"Breaking news, the new horror attraction Fazbear Frights was lit up in flames this morning. The was put out quickly and it was confirmed that the fire was due to faulty wiring in the building."

"But on top of that, we have two missing people reports, one of them is Garret Cornfield. He is 6 foot 1 in, has dark red hair and brown eyes, was last seen wearing his uniform from the gas station he works at."

"And then we have the second report of the night shift guard who works at Fazbear Frights, (y/n) (l/n)."

"She is 5 foot 8 inches with (h/l) (h/c), with (e/c), was last seen wearing her nightguard uniform."

"Last to see her was Olivia Holmes, Eric could we have Olivia give us some more information about (y/n)?"

"Yes, Krista we have on the scene here Olivia Holmes."

Eric turned to Olvia.

"Is there anything we should know about (y/n)?" he asked.

Olivia's bright blue eyes were red from crying and her short curly brown-red hair was in her face.

I bit my lip worried.
I hope she didn't tell reporters anything about William, or Mike, and my mission to get Elizabeth. Well, actually I don't think I told her that one.

"Before she left for work nothing out of the ordinary was up with her."

She then paused.
I sat up in anticipation.

'Please don't say anything about William!' I said in my head.

"But I did notice that she did take food with her because the cabinets were left open. So were her dresser drawers and closet. She must have been in a rush for something."

Eric moved the microphone back to him.

"So are you thinking she could have purposely ran away?" He asked.

Olivia nodded her head.

"Yeah." She whispered.

"Is there any other information we should know about?"

Olivia shook her head.

"No that's it but can I say one more thing?" She asked.

The reporter nodded his head.
She took a deep breath.

"(Y/n) I don't know if you watching this but if you are but please come back safely. I have a feeling you're not in danger but whatever you are going to do please come back in one piece."

Eric moved the mic away and the cameras turned back to him.

"And that's all we have for this case, back to you Krista."

"Thank you, Eric, now we are going to be talking about all the new murders in the small town of Hurricane today-"

I shut my phone off not wanting to hear anymore.
I learned my head back and sighed
A single tear went down my cheek.

"I will Olivia, I promise."