C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ F̸i̸f̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

"Oooo I've never seen you this made love he must have really stricken a nerve."
"Something I've never was able to manage."

I snapped my head towards William.

"You're not helping Afton!" I screamed out.

Now William was really surprised.
The last time I snapped at him like this was years ago when he pissed me off in the car.

William glared at me looking like he was about to kill me.
My anger cooled and I realized what I just did. And the only way I could deal with all that I had yelled out was to cry my feeling out.

I crumbled to the ground on my knees.
I ran my hands through my hair and started to bawl my eyes out.
William slowly made his way over to me and lifted my face up to him.

"I've seen you mad before (y/n) but this time there was more anger in your system. So much so that I could sense the hate that filled your body."

I didn't respond to William but instead attacked myself onto William.
I gripped his shirt and cried onto his shoulder.

"I-I didn't m-mean too." I stuttered out.

William put his hand on my back trying to calm me down but I could tell he wasn't good with emotional situations.
Especially since I don't break down and cry in front of him that often.

After a few deep breaths and the calming words of William, my tears slowed down and I was able to talk without strutting.

William then looked me in the eyes.
"Darling if I may ask but what made you get so furious?"

I sighed and took my gaze off William.

"When I was in the car with Garret he said that every paycheck I get I have to give him 40% of it."

"I yelled at him and then he responded with slapping me." "And that really set me off."

I peered back to William and he looked like he wanted to kill Garret now.

"Next time he lays a finger on you he'll regret it."

I softly smiled.

" Thanks, William."

I then went quiet.

"Hey William, can I ask you a question?"

William chuckled at this.

"And I may have an answer."

"We'll need to go somewhere a bit private, I don't want Olivia overhearing it."

A bright smile then erupted on his face.

"Oh, you won't need to worry about her."

I then facepalmed.

"What did you do with her?"

"It's pretty simple actually, she was getting into my personal space when I was doing my remnant stuff."

"And she started to get nosy even after I explained it to her so I opened the lip right by her face and boom she was out like a light!"

I sighed, "Really, you had to do that? Now she'll be out cold for a while."

William nodded his head.

"Yup and so now you can ask me your question."

"Your right let's go sit on the couch."

We both walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So the question I wanted to ask you was what do you feel when you kill someone?"