C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ T̸e̸n̸

(Well I just had a huge boost of motivation two publish two chapters in one day)

"Hang on William I need to get the door."

All of a sudden William grabbed my arm.

"Don't I'll get it."

William walked over to my door as I lingered behind him.
He opened the door and there stood two police officers. I was surprised but soon that turned to absolute fear.

Thankfully William was better at looking calm than I did.

"What can I help you with officers," William said calmly.

"We were told this is where a girl named (y/n) (l/n) lives, is she home?"

William was about to speak when I pushed myself forward.

"I'm (y/n)."

William then gave me the death stare.

"(y/n) do you mind stepping outside with us, we just need to ask you a few questions regarding a robbery at the horror attraction, Fazbear Frights."

Somewhat of relief washed over my body.
I thought this was going to be about Garret.

" Okay officer."

I looked back at William and I could tell he didn't want me to go outside with them.

"I'm sorry officers but if she is going to talk with you I will need to join her," William said a bit irritated.

"Sorry sir but we can't do that."

I then grabbed William's hand and squeezed it.

"I'll be fine."

I let go of William's hand and I walked outside with the officers.

"So Miss (l/n) from what we have heard from another employee was that you were there when the robbery happened."

I nodded my head.

"Yes I was there when it happened I have injuries from the robbers to prove it."

"Yes we heard that you came out of the building full of cuts and bruises, but we just want to ask if you were the one who took the suit."

"No, I didn't take the suit, even if I was the only one in the building at the time there is plenty of evidence showing that it was a break-in."

"I heard the window break, I saw three teens running down the halls, I remember the pain I felt as one of the teens began to beat me up."

"And it was the scariest moment of my life."

I then began to cry fake tears.

"The night before I was stabbed by a mysterious person, I-I was just so scared."

Hopefully, they would believe my act I'm not the best actress.

"We are so sorry that happened Miss (l/n), obviously we can see that you are innocent but we would like to ask a few questions about the teens that broke in."

I nodded my head.

"O-okay just give me a moment."

About 7 minutes later and I answered all of their questions.

"Thank you for your time Miss (l/n)."

"Your welcome officers have a good day."

The officers got into their cars and drove off. Once they were gone I sighed.

"Thank god."

I walked back inside and found William still standing by the front door.

"Umm William, you okay?" I asked.