C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ F̸o̸u̸r̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

(Don't ask me what the picture above is cause I have no idea either. I just found it in my camera roll.)

I spent the next 30 minutes getting ready for the stupid dinner with Garret, but all I could think about was the dream I had.

How I killed Garret in the dream felt so real, too real.

'Is that how it feels like to kill someone?' I asked myself.

I then gazed at myself in the mirror.

'Is that the feeling that William gets when he kills kids?'

I continued to look at myself until my face in the mirror twisted and I was smiling wide with crazy eyes and the faint flames of fire were seen behind my reflection.

Then I felt someone's hands touch my shoulders.
I let out a scream and quickly punched whoever was behind me.

"Ow, that hurt."

Right, when I heard that voice I knew I had accidentally punched William.

"Oh my god, William I am so sorry you scared me."

William chuckled.

"It's fine darling but I keep forgetting how hard you can swing a punch."

I let out a small giggle.

"Thanks..." I said looking away.

William raised his eyebrow.

"(y/n) are you alright? You seem distant?"

"It's nothing but there is something I do have to tell you."

William's expression settled and he looked down at me.

"And what would that be?"

I cleared my throat.

"Okay well Garret asked me to go to dinner with him and if I wasn't being blackmailed I wouldn't be going but since I am I have to go with him."

"But this doesn't mean I'm cheating on you so I hope you're not mad." I said in scared that William would be mad.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense."
"Just don't kiss him or do anything like that."

I then made a disgusted face.

"Eww no, I would never."

William smiled.
"Good to know. And by the way when do you have to leave?"

"He's coming at 5 pm to pick me up."

"Ah okay, also do you mind if I use your kitchen to make some remnant?"

I went quiet for a second.

"Umm no I don't mind but why do you need more, I thought you were already immortal?"

William chuckled.

"Yes I am already immortal but the remnant is what keeps me alive and the less I have the less alive I become."
"And so I thought I should do that today."

I slowly nodded my head.

"Okay yeah use my kitchen but clean up the mess and if Olivia comes home try not to kill her when she sees your remnant."

William rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't be like that William, she'll just become curious about what you're doing and just tell her what it is and she'll leave you be when your done."

William let out a small grunt then he patted my head.

"Fine but you should finish getting ready cause it almost 5."