C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ S̸i̸x̸

I looked at William.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Well if I can remember correctly there are many places where it could be but the easiest one is at my house."

I then frowned.
"I doubt it would be at your house."

"How come?" He asked.

"Your house was demolished about a year ago. After Mike went missing the night that you died the town decided to just demolish the house."

I would have thought William would have been upset but instead, he just smiled.

"Even if the house was destroyed they are still there."

"I had buried a bunch of those illusion discs and other little trinkets of mine in the backyard."

"And if your planning on getting them you better get them now before 6 am."

"But how would I know where they are buried?" I asked.

William let out a small chuckle."Well I suppose you could let me out of this horror attraction for the night and I can show you where the illusion disc is."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "You just want to get out of here don't you."

William sighed.
"Maybe, I just hate being here, and don't get me started on how it's like during the day."

I wasn't going to ask him what it was like but I knew he was going to vent about it anyway.

"During the day I am forced to sit in the same spot and watch as I see so many potential children and teens I can kill."

I then backed up from William.

"I'm not so sure if I'm safe standing here alone with you."

William laughed.

"That's true your not," William said darkly.

"Ha just kidding love, anyway let's go get those illusion discs."

William and I walked back to the office.Olivia was back to spinning in the chair.

"Yay, your back! I saw you both talking on the cameras I have a feeling something is going down so tell me the plan."

I giggled.

"You are right Olivia there is something that we are planning."

Olivia smiled.
"I had a feeling that would be the case, so what's happening?"

"Okay, so there are these illusion discs that can apparently make William not look like a rotting bunny."

"And William knows where they are so we are going to go get them."

Olivia nodded her head, "Alright, I'll be the lookout and stay here."

I smiled.

"That would be amazing if you could do that Olive."

I grabbed my bag and swung it onto my back.

"Let's go Springy."

William grunted, "Don't call me that."

We walked over to the exit door.
I unlocked it and opened the door.

William and I stepped out of the horror attraction.
Right before the door closed William popped his head back into the building.

"Oh and watch out for the phantoms."

"Wait wha-"

He then shut the door.