C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ F̸o̸r̸t̸y̸ N̸i̸n̸e̸

"Do you have everything love?" William nervously asked.

I nodded my head.
"Yup, I got everything."

Mike then looked at me.

"Please be careful (y/n)."

I smiled.
"I will Mike. I can promise you I'm going to come back up with myself and the others."

Even though I reassured William and Mike, they still gave me a worried look.
I moved over to him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"William, I will be fine. There is nothing to worry about."

"But what if-"

I then cut him off with a kiss.

"I need you to stop worrying William, what I need is for you to trust me."

William stayed quiet.

"One more kiss and I might let you go." He smirked.

"Oh you cheeky bastard."

Doing as he said I gave William another kiss on the lips.

"Bleh! Gross!" Mike said, looking away.

I chuckled and looked at William.

"Is that good enough for you?"

William sighed.
"I suppose. I really don't like what you're about to do but, I trust you (y/n)."

A smile grew on my face.

"Thanks, William, I will come back just like you do."

William laughed.
"It's the Afton motto."

"Clearly," Mike said from behind William.

I then looked at my watch.

"It's almost 12. I should be going down now."

The worry on their faces returned.

"I'll see you on the other side." I sadly smiled.

I then pushed the elevator button. As the doors closed, I waved goodbye to both William and Mike.

The elevator then started going down, and as it did hand unit said his usual dialogue.

"Welcome back to your last day on the job! That is, the last day of your first week."

"As if I'm going to do another week of this."

"Some of the most valued qualities that we like to see in new employees are determination, fearlessness, and a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation."

"You've earned your one-week bonus, which will be given to you in the form of a delightful gift basket, the cost of which will be taken out of your next paycheck."

"Wait, am I even getting paid in the first place?"

"We've gift-baskets containing fruit, nuts, flowers, and of course, the ever-popular cash-basket."

The keypad thing then flipped up in front of me.

"Using the keypad below, please enter the first few letters of the gift basket you would like to receive."

Knowing there was no way of getting what I tried typing, I pressed random keys.

"It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for selecting:"

"Exotic Butters."

"Exotic butters! I didn't even know that was an option!" I said, laughing my ass off.