C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ T̸w̸e̸n̸t̸y̸ O̸n̸e̸

The rest of the day I spent hanging out with Olivia and helping William with a few more things on his phone.

"Olivia I'm going to work now I'll see you in the morning!" I called out to her.

She opened her door and popped her head out.

"Okay (y/n) have fun and don't die."

William then handed me my bag.

"Here you go, love."

"Thanks, William."

I grabbed my keys and left the house with William.

"Hey (y/n) if it doesn't bother you but when we get the Fazbear Frights can I transform back into Springtrap?"

"Sure I don't mind."

William smiled.

"Thanks, love, I would have done it anyway if you had said no."

When we arrived at Fazbear's Frights William knew the drill and hid out of sight in my car.
But that's not what O was nervous about, I was nervous about what to say to Oswald.

I pulled up next to the building and got out of the car.
Oswald saw me and right away ran over to me.

"(y/n) your okay! I was worried sick!"

"Sorry, Oswald I didn't know how to respond to your text."

Oswald sighed.

"It's alright (y/n) I'm just glad your okay but what happened."

"All I saw was you running from your boyfriend and crying."

I scratched the back of my head.

"Well, I brought him into my office that night because doing the night shift gets lonely and then we got into an argument and he can be a very intimidating guy so I got scared and ran away from him."

I didn't want to lie to Oswald so I spoke the truth but not in specific detail.

"(y/n) why didn't you just text me that?"

I took a deep breath.
"I wanted to tell you in person."

Oswald laughed.

"Honestly I think saying it out loud gets it out more than texting it, and also you can totally bring in one other person to your shift."

"I won't tell anyone, it'll be our little secret," Oswald said holding up his pinky finger.

"I pinky promise."

I couldn't help but let out a giggle.
Oswald was such a goofball.
I laced my pinky into his.

"Pinky promise."

We both shared a laugh and he handed me the keys.

"Oh by the way (y/n) you can keep those keys I made a spare one which also means I won't have to be up at the crack of dawn every morning."

I smiled.

"Thanks, Oswald that would make my life a whole lot easier."

"I see you later bye." I waved.

As perusal, I waited for Oswald to drive away. When he did William got out of my car.
We walked into the building and William then ran out of sight.

I was confused until I remember that William said he was going to take off his illusion disc.
I made it into my office and sat down in my chair then a ding came from my phone.

"Hmmm, I wonder who that is?" I said obviously being sarcastic.

Slowly I pulled out my phone and looked at the text from Garret.