C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ S̸e̸v̸e̸n̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

(I just enjoy how I just have the loveliest photos on my camera roll)

When William and I went into Target he was truly flabbergasted by how it all looked.

"I'm glad I'm able to experience this when I am young and not an old man."

"Well, you took the price of becoming a rotting bunny for the rest of your existence though," I added.

As I said that a couple looked at me strangely.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud."

I then guided William over to the men's clothing area.

"Okay Vincent-bleh I really hate calling you that."
"But go nuts finding clothes for your self I'll be right back, don't say a single word to anybody and wait till I come back."

William gave me a thumbs up.

"Got it, love."

I speed walked away from William to go over to the electronics area.
I've been thinking about it for a bit and I was going to get William a phone.

It wasn't going to be anything fancy but something that he could call me on.
Thankfully, I was able to get the phone quickly which was good cause I didn't feel comfortable leaving William alone.

I grabbed the bag and ran back over to where William was and he was still there.

"I'm back Vincent."

"Ah welcome back darling, I found a few shirts.

William held up the 7 shirts he picked out.
2 of them were dark purple button-up shirts, 3 of them were white with slightly different patterns on them, 1 was a dark blue denim shirt, and the other 3 were plain black button-up.

"Are you sure you don't want anything other than fancy shirts?" I asked.William nodded his head.

"Yup that's what I like to wear, oh can I pick out a few ties too?"

I smiled.

"Of course you can we need to get you everything you need."

William then looked down at the bag I was holding.

"What's in there?" He asked.

"Oh right, I got you a phone so that I can contact you. Later I'll have Olivia help you when setting it up."

William smiled.
"Oooo interesting I saw how you used it that one time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it."

I giggled.

"I'm sure you'll get it pretty fast if you know how to program animatronics."

"Anyway let's go get you more jeans and pants for you."

William and I spent the next 30 minutes in target shopping for clothes and when we were finally done it was a total cost of $169.69.

When we walked out I looked at William.

"God, you're expensive."

William rolled his eyes.
"You didn't have to get me all of that stuff."

"But you needed it you don't have any other kind of clothes."

William shrugged.

"That's true."

Then I pointed at William, "But this also means I won't be buying you anything else so if you want something find a way to get it."

"Well, you don't need to worry about that I don't need anything else."

I smiled.

"That's good, once I get more money I'll be able to get you some more stuff."