Ventotto

|Sybella Fiori|

"Thank you, baby," I smiled at Ilya as he placed down the tea cup on the coffee table between the loveseat where I was sitting and the armchair to which Giuliano was cuffed to with his little brother —Antonio— behind him.

"Anything for you, malyshka," Ilya winked.

My eyes diverted to Giuliano who seemed scared "I thought you were almighty and untouchable? Why are you trembling?" I pointed at his hands before leaning over to pick up my tea.

"Because you're going to kill me—"

"And your family too," My smile turned into a grin as he fought the cuffs. "What? Don't you think it's fucking fair? You assassinated my six-month old baby in cold blood," I took a sip of my tea before throwing the hot liquid at his face.

"Ahh!" He gripped the armrests of the chair, squirming on his place. "Zoccola! Antonio, are you going to let her do this to your own brother?!"

(Cunt!)

Antonio was unfazed; he doesn't consider Giuliano his brother, he hasn't for a long time "You abandoned me in a household where I was beaten to a pulp day after day; I begged you to take me with you but instead you turned your back on me and called me sporadically to promise me a better life that never came until I got out of there myself. I don't owe you anything and you're not my brother."

"Why didn't you just kill me?" I asked as Giuliano's breathing settled.

The monster showed me wicked smile; he doesn't want me to enjoy this, he wants to turn everything around to further torture me but it won't work "To prolong your pain."

"How would you know I wasn't going to take my life?"

"I didn't care about that," he stated. "I just wanted you to suffer before your died," he grinned, leaning back. "After two years passed, I figured it was time to complete the mission because you didn't seem to be planning to anytime soon."

His words caused my chest to sting but I didn't show such emotions, only raised an eyebrow "Do you think speaking the truth will keep your family alive?"

"I don't care about them," he replied, looking out the window, as if that woman and child were  disposable flatware. "I stayed with Samara because she would come in handy, plus she pays for everything," Giuliano let out a deep sigh.

"You sick fuck," Antonio gripped Giuliano's hair to yank his head back. "That's your kid!"

"I thought you didn't care, little brother," his brother replied with a grin.

Stavros approached me and leaned down to whisper something into my right ear: "Marina and Rosa Blanco. They live in Lisbon, Portugal; 28 Rua do Salvador, second floor," Stabby pulled away and went back to standing beside Ilya who was smiling at me.

"What about Marina and Rosa Blanco?" I inquired and Giuliano immediately stopped smiling which caused me to smirk. Antonio let go of him and the assassin gazed at me "Lisbon, Portugal; 28 Rua do Salvador, second floor. Is that the family you do care about?"

"Don't you dare touch them–"

"I'm not a monster like you."

"Being a monster makes me untouchable," he stated.

"Apparently you've failed," I shrugged, crossing my leg with a big grin on my lips. "This is so much fun. I mean, it must be so hectic for you," I took my coat off. "Now your precious Marina and Rosa are in the line of fire and you have no one to blame but yourself."