Devyat'

|Ilya Zharkov|

"Where are we going?" Sybella asked as we walked back to the car.

"I'm going to take you for some breakfast to Starbucks and then we'll go explore the city," a smile appeared on my lips as I glanced at her. "What do you think?"

"You're the local," she shrugged.

An idea came to my mind "I'll show every place I loved when I was a little kid, marching around with my little fur coat and mini ushanka."

"Do you miss living here?" Sybella asked.

A deep sigh left my mouth which turned into vapor "I love Mother Russia but there are a lot of beliefs I don't necessarily share which make it hard for me to live here for long periods of time."

Sybella chuckled softly "Is that why you spend time between Germany and Italy?"

My right eyebrow arched "How do you know that?"

"Santino talks a lot when he drinks champagne," she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes "Never telling anything to that man again."

"He called me last night, buzzed, and told me to tell you that he's extremely sorry for throwing your phone in the pool," she told.

We crossed the gates of Gorky Park "He was joking around but then tripped and fell in; that was the only consolation."

"Didn't you have the latest iPhone though?" She inquired.

I nodded my eyes found the black Mercedes Benz SUV "Yes but I dropped it the prior night so the screen was shattered and the water leaked in."

"Clumsy, are we?" She teased. "What were you looking at? Nudes?"

"No," I scoffed "girl on girl porn; I also stubbed my right toe."

Sybella laughed, I made her laugh...I adore her laugh "You were really liking that film."

"Obviously," we parted ways. I unlocked the car and hopped in, groaning; my thighs are sore thanks to all the squats I did last night.

My phone rang and I knew it was Arabella because it connected to the SUV and her name appeared on the screen. "Aren't you going to pick up?" The woman to my right asked.

I denied with my head as my right index pressed the red phone icon on the screen "Our tour is about to start."

Her cheeks turned slightly red, making me smile "If this goes well after your sister has recovered we could go to Italy and I'll give you a tour of my favorite places during my childhood."

"That would be lovely, Sybbie," a soft smile appeared on my lips.

"I—" multiple horns coming from a car behind ours interrupted the moment.

"COME ON! I WANT MY MINT TEA!" That's Ben; he had been too well-behaved, to be honest.

|Sybella Fiori|

"So this was your favorite place when you were a little boy?" I asked as we walked towards Saint Basil's cathedral which is a work of art.