Trinadtsat'

|Ilya Zharkov|

"What are we doing in London, Apollo?" I asked, holding Artemis as I stepped off the private plane.

"I'm here to pick up Arabella's birthday present," he replied.

"Why? Her birthday is in May and that's still two months away," my right eyebrow arched.

He glanced at me over his shoulder "It's a custom-made emerald and diamond choker and I can't wait to see it," Apollo opened the back door of a black SUV to strap down Napoleon in the car seat. "You're just like Arabella, always questioning when you know you're going to have exorbitant amounts of fun."

"I'm not sure about exorbitant but I'm sure we'll have a few laughs," I told, walking around the back of the car to secure baby Artemis in her car seat. We hopped in the front with Apollo behind the wheel of the black Lamborghini SUV which is actually kinda cool.

"Maybe you could get something for Sybella or your dad; he loved my diamond band," he commented, driving away from the airport.

I felt myself turn nervous "Why would I buy something for Sybella?"

"Last night, Artemis wouldn't stop crying and it was my turn so I got up, grabbed my baby girl and exited our bedroom to walk around the house; walking helps her fall asleep and I saw certain individuals enter your parents beautiful home," Apollo chuckled. "They seemed to be glued at the lips," the man glanced at me "and then I saw them walk into your bedroom. Do you know anything about that?"

Fuck.

"It must've been a dream," I replied.

"I wish I could've dreamed but the thuds and moans wouldn't let me sleep," he told. "You're lucky Arabella was tired and didn't wake up; she would've loved to join you two."

"Fine, we are adults," a deep sigh left my mouth.

My best friend chuckled "So how does it feel to have her back in your arms?"

"Bewildering," I replied, looking out the window as a blush rushed up my body; I miss her naked breasts against my chest and her breathing tickling the crook of my neck. "We are keeping it a secret so please don't tell anyone else."

"Arabella knows," Apollo informed, making my heart race. "She went to tell you that she wanted to spend the day with Sybella, never told her a word and she showed up in the kitchen all ready to leave."

"Fuck me," I rubbed my face frustrated; so far our plan isn't going well at ALL.

"I've tried many times but you never let me," he chuckled. "Don't worry, Ily, Arabella is a vault."

"I just want this to be at our time and with the job we are working on right now, I don't want anything to add more stress to her plate."

"No one will know apart from your whole security team, Arabella, Artemis, Napoleon and me," a grin played on his lips. "Now, let's have some fun!"

A deep sigh left my mouth "Are we going to Graff of Tiffany's?"

"Graff," he replied.

"Hey, big spender," I slapped his bicep, chuckling. "How much was it?"

"A couple millions," the man replied, unfazed because a couple millions to a man with his bank account...or mine, is truly nothing and if the woman is worth it then it's a steal. "Arabella has been trying to find a piece of jewelry like this one for a year but nothing; the empress needs her unique jewels."