Uno

|Sybella Fiori|

"What a waste of a pretty face, that face, that face, what a waste," I sang as I walked down the hall loading my gun "will you want me when I'm old and dead?" A deep sigh left my mouth as I turned left to walk into the room. "Hello, Duran," I looked at the man tied down to a wooden chair.

"Boss, I'm sorry—"

"You should be," I said looking into his eyes "you've been with me since the beginning."

"And if you pardon me it won't happen again," he pleaded.

"Thank you but no," I aimed for his forehead and pulled the trigger. "Pardon," I mocked as I exited the room.

Maybe I should tell you how we got here. It all started this morning at 6:30 am:

"Harder!" Antonio demanded.

I groaned hitting the sandbag harder.

"Is that all you've got?!" He yelled, stabilizing the hanging punching bag.

A loud growl left my mouth as I gazed at him "I can hit it harder than you."

"I know that is not your limit," he said looking into my eyes.

"It is because I'm hungry," I showed him my hands "take them off."

"No," he scoffed taking a step back.

"Fuck you," I turned around and approached Jay, my main bodyguards. "Can you take them off, please?"

"Sure," he took a step closer.

"No!" Antonio exclaimed.

"Yes," I smiled with my eyes on Jay as he slipped off my boxing gloves. "Thank you," I sighed once my hands were naked.

"I'm not training you anymore if you quit again," Antonio said as he stood beside Jay.

"I don't care, Jay can do it." I winked at Jay and he smirked "Right?"

"Whatever you order me to, Ms. Fiori."

"Good boy," a grin appeared on my lips as Jay helped me with the bandages too.

"Ugh," Antonio rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, handsome," I patted Jay's chest as I walked past him. "What's on the schedule for today?" I asked them as we walked upstairs led by me.

"The shipment arrives today," Jay said.

A big smile appeared on my lips as my heart fluttered "I love that shipment. Were the people relocated and paid fairly?"

"Yes, Ms. Fiori," Antonio said. "They've all been given new names and good jobs."

"Great," I smiled satisfied. "At what time does the plane leave tonight?"

"10 pm, after the meeting," Jay replied.

"Marvelous," I stopped at the top of the spiral stairs to find myself facing my living room with a gorgeous view of the Spanish sea "Antonio, leave me alone with my pet."