Dvadtsat'

|Ilya Zharkov|

I only asked her one question last night; it was more than enough. You might be wondering why I asked that first if it would clearly upset her but it was just to check it off the list (that's a very poor way to put it). What I mean is that it's always best to get the worst out first because that way what follows won't be as bad...right?

After dinner we went to sleep since she was exhausted and I stayed up until she was asleep, combing her hair and caressing the back of her neck to make it easier for her to rest.

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately tried to hug my precious malyshka but my arms were empty so I sat up immediately "Sybella!" The water of the shower wasn't running.

"I'm in the kitchen, baby!" She shouted back.

"I'll be right down!"

"No! Stay in bed! I'm making you breakfast!"

A chuckle left my mouth "But—"

"Shut up and stay in bed!" She ordered.

"You can't control me, woman!" I exclaimed then heard her steps coming up the stairs which scares me.

Sybella walked into the bedroom with a chef's knife in her right hand and a sharpening steel in her left hand which is a scary sight, not gonna lie "Did you just say I can't control you?" She commenced sharpening her knife.

I gulped "Of course not, malyshka, you must've heard something else but I said that I was going to stay up here and wait for you," I sat on the edge of the bed with a nervous smile. Listen, it's well known that she won't stab me but bitches are still scared. It's me, I'm bitches. Sybbie taught me that joke.

"Good," she grinned "I'm making quesadillas and fresh guacamole with salsa bandera," my girlfriend spoke and the only reason I know what salsa bandera is, it's because I'm a huge fan of Mexican food but real Mexican food not Taco Bell or Chipotle or any place that sells a taco in a fried tortilla with cheddar cheese or charges extra for guacamole.

Anyway, after eight minutes of waiting alone in the bedroom, Sybella appeared with a bamboo tray in her hands and her set up looked beautiful.

"Do you like it, baby?" She placed it on the bed.

I nodded with a big smile "It's beautiful and looks exquisite."

The woman walked over to me and laced her arms around my neck as her eyes looked down at me "I know that this isn't as elaborate as your dinner but I was feeling like making something simple."

"It doesn't matter what you make me, it will never be simple and I'll always appreciate you wanting to spoil me," my fingers tickled the back of her thighs as I stared into her bewildering eyes.

A smile adorned her gorgeous lips "Russian men are surprisingly romantic."

"Why? Did you think we were cold and blunt?" I pulled her down to my right thigh.

She shrugged "I don't know any Russian men outside of your family but since your mother is such a hopeless romantic, no doubt you would be too. In movies you guys are always portrayed as cold and blunt but with very sexy accents," Sybella pecked my lips.