Diciotto

|Sybella Fiori|

"Is he still knocking on the door?" I asked Ilya as I walked into the kitchen with nothing but his white sheets around my body.

Ilya hummed, opening the oven to pull out the Dutch apple pie he made following a recipe we found on Pinterest; it turns out he is not a complete failure in the kitchen but a surprising success.

"Would you like me to recite the speech he gave in English, Russian, Latin, Italian or French?" A grin played on his lips.

My eyes rolled back "You're so cocky."

"If by cocky you mean that I have a grand and impossibly talented cock then yes, malyshka, you're correct," the man took his oven mittens off and approached me only wearing a white apron with his buttocks out and about. "Or are you calling me overconfident?" His right arm abruptly encircled my waist to pull me close.

"Arrogant is a much better synonym," my eyes glanced at his lips.

"Really?" His lips pecked my jaw before moving down to my neck. With his arm, he picked me up with a firm grip and sat me on the kitchen counter.

"Mhh..." the sheets slipped through my fingers as the man quickly found my soft spot, as always. Ilya moved his lips down my naked body until they were above my clit, grazing my sensitive flesh to force me to beg for his sinful tongue "Please—" a knock on the door interrupted us.

Ilya stood up straight with a cheeky smile on his lips "Perfect timing, I would say."

"Nicolas has a habit of ruining sex for me."

"Mr. neighbor!" Nicolas exclaimed in a thick French accent.

"Hide," my Russian stud stated before making his way to the door.

I jumped off the kitchen island and rushed back to the bedroom, dragging the sheets on the floor.

"Hello, Mr. Boyfriend-of-my-hot-neighbor," Ilya said as soon as he opened the door, making me smile; he likes to tease people. "What can I do to help you this lovely evening?"

Nicolas is beyond lucky to have such a fine specimen, almost naked, in front of him "Is Hazel here?"

"Well, I wouldn't know, Sir," Ilya told in an overly polite tone. "You see I've been here all day long, my current fuck arrived a few hours ago and she's been riding me ever since. Why? Have you lost your hot piece of ass? I mean, she could be in here right now," his tone turned cocky which made me blush and horny.

"Leave—" Nicolas started.

"The other night we had dinner in her apartment and she told me that she's madly in love with you, twat. I would never even think about getting in the way of a relationship, I don't know why you seem so insecure," Ilya stated.

"Daddy!" I shouted in my fake exaggerated Russian accent. "Katia is hungry!"

"And that's my cue to leave, Katia awaits. I'm coming, baby girl!"

"Yes, daddy! Cum for me!" I exclaimed.

"Goodbye, Mr. Boyfriend," he shut the door and I could hear the footsteps approaching the bedroom.