Dva

|Ilya Zharkov|

"Why am I here, Santino?" I asked him before taking a sip of my double espresso.

He chuckled softly "You'll see."

"I don't like that stupid chuckle you carry around, it means you're plotting—" I ran out of words when I saw Sybella Fiori hopping off an SUV. "What the fuck is she doing here?" I shot a glare at Santino.

"I have a job for the two of you," he said as he stood up.

"No," I got up on my feet and Sybella stopped in front of the table where we were sitting. "I'm not working with this snake," I pointed at her.

"Hi, Ilya," her voice was hoarse as if she was sick or hadn't taken a sip of water in days. "What is he on about?" Sybella didn't take her sunglasses off as she looked between Santino and me.

"I have a job that requires the two of you," Santino said looking at Sybella who stands at 6 feet on those high heels that make her legs look even longer, her breasts are much bigger (surely silicon) but her body is as tight as the last time I fuck—saw her, a little over two years ago.

"What kind of job?" She sat down and then took her sunglasses off revealing her bloodshot and puffy eyes, probably from all that weed she smokes and cocaine she inhales.

"I need you to steal 10 paintings from the Louvre," he said like it was fucking nothing.

"I can do that without her," I stated looking into her blue eyes. "She's useless."

"I'm not," she said calmly which is very much unlike her so she must be stoned. "I can make forgeries like no one in the world. How soon do you need it done?" Sybella gazed at Santino.

Santino sighed "If we don't want to get caught, I calculate this mission will take about two years."

"Two years working with her?" I chuckled bitterly. "You're out of your fuck—"

"A billion for each," Santino interrupted.

"Of us?" The woman asked.

"Painting," the man sitting between us corrected.

It's not like I need the money but I wouldn't mind being five billion euros richer. "You really want those paintings."

"I do, they will be a gift for my future wife," he replied with a big smile.

"You're not engaged," I rose an eyebrow.

"Minor details I can fix in a couple of months," he shrugged. "I'm determined to find the love of my life in less than two years so I can marry her when you get the paintings."

"Okay," Sybella accepted. "When will we be briefed?" She stood up.

"I haven't said yes," I crossed my arms looking up at her; it's really hard not to stare at her tits.

"But you will say yes, you love money," she stated.

We've only fucked twice, why does she talk about my interests so confidently? "Whatever," I stood up as I buttoned my jacket. "I will help you but only because you're my friend," I said looking at Santino.