☆ - one.

"bitch shut up

"bitch shut up." i told ashiya as she finished flat ironing my hair, talking about the married man she snuck in her house last night- well her mom's house, and the details were a little too explicit.

"what? did i tell you to shut up when you used to tell me about your little rendezvous?" she said sarcastically as she stopped flat ironing my hair and looked at me through the mirror. "no, but it's different with me." i said simply.

"how sy?" she said with her face scrunched up and her neck jerked back. "because, i have my own shit. you for one, are still living witcha' mama." i said pointing my finger at her, rolling her eyes and continuing to do my hair.

"you got more hair than me nigga." she said examining my hair, making me smile and reply "thanks hoe."

"well this hoe, got you some tickets to see ya' mans for ya birthday but i'll guess i'll take someone who shows me some respect." she slipped in casually, while still doing my hair.

"bitch you taking me to see NLE choppa?" i said turning around and hugging her despite the fact that she was holding a flat iron that was still on. "yeah, since you did it up for my birthday last year." she said struggling for air because of how tight i was hugging her.

"where is the show? when too." i said excitedly.
"it's downtown at the megacenter, and it's tonight." she said biting her nail out of nervousness. "bitch, i'm glad you doing my hair." i said flopping back in the chair so she could finish because at this point half of my head was curly and the other half was straight.

"the rest of the girls get tickets?" i asked scrolling through my snapchat, not actually watching people's stories, just clicking through them. "yeah, shae and ariana coming." she said applying coconut oil to another strand of my hair to protect it from the heat.

looking back at her and rolling my eyes. "ariana better not pull that shit she pulled last time we went to a concert." i said scrunching my face up. "she's not, we're drinking and she's the designated driver so she has no choice but to stay sober." she explained, calming my nerves.

because last time ariana got drunk i almost had to bitch slap her ass.

[ flash back ] ;

"ariana! put your boobs up." i screamed as she later on top of the club bar with her boobs out screaming the lyrics to mariah carey. "t-touch my body, leav- leave me on the floor, wrestle-wrestle me arou-" she sung with her words full of errors. "ma'am come with us." security said as they grabbed her off of the bar and put her on her feet.

"y'all niggas finna try to run a train or sum?" she questioned, grabbing a bottle off the bar and slamming it against the security guards heads and running with her boobs still out. "ariana no!" we all yelled.

"to freedo-

[ flashback over ] ;

"i thought we weren't gonna bring that back up sir?" she asked me, combing my hair after finishing. "girl fuck y'all." i said simply. "how much i owe you?" i asked rooting through my bag for my wallet. "you know it's on the house." she said smirking, me giving her a hug and kissing her cheek, walking out of the hair salon and to my car.

this bitch really just got me tickets to see nle choppa

later that night.

"the mic in my hand, but the glock in my pocket, these niggas' keep dissin' i guess i'm the topic." this beautiful ass man rapped as he danced around the stage, his posse in the back hyping him up. "y'all i'm drunk as-as fuck." ariana groaned as she danced off beat to the music.

"get this bitch." i said to ashiya as i pushed ariana into her. "bitch when did you even drink?" i heard her yell as she forced ariana to stand up, but i didn't give a damn, i zoned them out and focused my gaze back onto nle. "It's "Shotta Flow 3" and you know I'm a G, Beat my case, I ain't coppin' no plea" i rapped along with him, getting into my mood. "yuh! yuh!" i heard over the microphone, not paying it any attention.

i look up to see nle damn choppa, holding the microphone, hyping me up to rapping the words to his song. "oh shit nie'." i heard a drunk ass ariana say. i froze, i know we were in the first row but i didn't know that he would actually notice me. "keep going." shae said excitedly.

"you heard ha' keep goin'." he said looking at me with a smile.

" he said looking at me with a smile

not got noticed at the shoooow.

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.