☆ - fourteen.

walking into work, not knowing what everyone would be thinking of me, or have opinions on my situation or what happened to me, but i have to make my money because my landlord is letting me off scott free this month, just to stay afloat i've been d...

walking into work, not knowing what everyone would be thinking of me, or have opinions on my situation or what happened to me, but i have to make my money because my landlord is letting me off scott free this month, just to stay afloat i've been doing more heads.to keep cash in my pockets.

don't get me wrong, money ain't a thing but my depression has been keeping me in the house and i just never had the energy to go pay any of my bills.

"hey, sy." my co worker olivia said. i simply gave her a hug and spoke, not wanting to engage in any conversation due to the fact that she's a fake ass bitch.

as y'all know i work at a celebrity hair salon, it's basically a salon where celebrities can come to get their hair cut or done without being harassed or attacked by fans, lately my clients have consisted of sza, christina milian and now asian doll.

"what's good, sy." she said as she walked in the salon, towards my chair and sitting down. "i need you to fix me up gang." she said making me and her start laughing. "girl, you know i gotchu' i got some new wigs that i got imported, human hair cause i know that synthetic shit be breaking your neck out, and we can dye them." i said, and she started to grin, flashing the diamonds she had in her teeth.

she asked if we could go to the private area so we could talk and say what we wanted, of course i did so because for one i don't like conversing in front of my coworkers because they're messy. "man, i know you don't be wanting to talk about it, but i know you miss him, you ain't been the same since he went in that coma, and as your friend, i want you to do something to get your mind off of it, go live your life, take the edge off, you know? i had to do the same thing when von passed." she vented as i braided her hair back to apply her wig, just listening to what she's saying and taking it all in.

"but there's the difference in our situations though, cause von dead and gone, but bryson? that boy strong, he still pullin' through, don't let him go." she said, me applying the glue to her forehead.

after we talked about von, her music, what i've been doing to keep my mind off of things, and took a break to smoke, we finally finished her hair.

"hold on sis, lemme' take a picture."
she posed and i snapped a picture on my camera.

"she posed and i snapped a picture on my camera

"aye, dem hoes too raw, send me dem." she said before giving me a hug. "i'ma hit you up later, we need to link." she said walking out after handing me a stack of money, being around bryson for almost a year i could look at it and tell it was at least a thousand.

sometime last year. )

"bryson?" i questioned in his ear as he laid on top of me, honestly he may be larger than me but this is comfortable, very. i think it's because i'm so used to him being up under me.
"hmm." he hummed in response, i could tell he was on his way to sleep, but i didn't care. "you love me?" i asked as i played in his dreads that i finished around thirty minutes ago.

"of course, sy." he said a little more clearer than before. "do you really love me?" i asked, at this point just picking. "bruh, yes." he said laughing a bit.

"if you loved me then you'd give me some dick before we go to bed." i said, i really wasn't horny i just wanted to see where the young nigga head was at. "get up." he said getting up and standing at the end of the bed, pulling me towards him.

"oh my god, bryson i was just playing." i laughed as he kept pulling me while i was trying to get away, him laughing at me squirming around the bed. "uhn uhn, this what you wanted nigga." he laughed as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"rape." i yelled jokingly as we both fell back onto the bed laughing. "i love you bryson." i said, curling up to him as he wrapped his arm around me. "no, i love you." he said as he kissed me goodnight.

god, thank you for sending me this man.

poor sy.

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.