☆ - eighteen.

"babe, hand me the extension cord so i can plug my phone up

"babe, hand me the extension cord so i can plug my phone up." i asked bryson as he put on his sweatpants and reached in my drawer to hand me the extension cord while i rubbed my growing belly.

"hurr." he said in his thick memphis accent, handing it to me. "um, nigga can you plug it in? i can't do a lot of moving." i said, looking at him with a 'what the fuck' look. "mane, ight." he said smacking his teeth and plugging it up.

finishing putting his clothes on, grabbing his phone and leaving-at least trying to. "why do you keep leaving me here by myself bryson? you know i need you here to help me with the baby, nigga." i exclaimed as i got up and waddled after him as he walked towards the door, ignoring me.

we've been together for these last couple of months, but everything hasn't been peachy, at all. he's been cold, quiet and distant. he doesn't even look my way anymore.

at first i only got back with him because my child needs a father but now i'm actually falling for him and i hate it. i hate that i love him, he doesn't even talk to me so i know for a fact he doesn't love me back.. and it's all because of that dumb bitch symere.

see, after i got off tour with lil baby, after we dropped our single "always & forever" i been hearing in the streets that bryson was gay, the girls was telling me because we used to talk back in the day or whatever, nothing serious. but then i started to believe it when i seen that symere took bryson as a client and that meant they would spend alone time together. and then i put two and two together.

yeah i'm aware of the fact that him and symere had a little fling going on, but i don't give a fuck because he got me pregnant and now he's mine.

"move mariah, im finna go smoke." he said as he stood in front of the door. "your fucking lying nigga, cause you can smoke in HERE." i said slapping him. "ayo, i don't wanna have to slap yo' ass cuh, move." he said pushing me out the way, causing me to fall on my back.

"i don't fucking wanna be with you bitch, when are you gonna get that?" he said opening the door to walk out.

my blood began to boil. "that's why the fuckin' baby isn't even yours you faggot ass nigga." i screamed as i pushed him out the door, he quickly pushed me back, forcing me to fall onto the floor.

"let me explain, please." i said beginning to cry because i know what he's capable of. "talk, bitch." he said pulling out his gun and pointing it at my face, forcing the gun against my face.

"okay! okay, i used to work for took- he forced me to work for him because i needed money  to get my lil baby feature! then he drugged me and raped me, and i couldn't get an abortion because he said he would kill me, then he started coming by and testing me regularly to check." i said crying, tears flowing down my face.

"i was gonna tell baby, but took told me to keep my mouth shut or he'd kill me."

"why the fuck didn't you tell me mariah? i could've helped you." he said putting his gun away. "because he was gonna kill me and the baby, there's no getting away from him." i cried.

bryson gave me a reassuring look, and helped me up. carrying me to my bed. "he's gone. i killed him." he said quietly, at first i was shocked due to how close they were. but then i remembered how took used to always voice his hate for gay people so i chose not to ask.

bryson pulled out a stack from his hoodie jacket, and plopped it on the bed. "hurr, you can do what you want, ya know? that's just for whatever you decide." he said, walking over to my side of the bed and giving me a hug.

"go back to him bry, i know you miss him, i can see it in your eyes." i said, letting him know that i'm aware of him and symere's relationship.

"who told you that?" he responded, i raised one eyebrow and looked at him. "nobody had to, i already knew." he must've forgot that i know him like the back of my hand. "go head, i'll be good." i said rubbing my stomach, not really sure of what would be next for me or my unborn child.

i'm just happy i'm free from the shackles of my past.

"marcus, fuck!" i said as he shot his cum inside of me, leaking out of my pulsating hole

pulling out of me and rolling over on top of me.

lately we've been spending a lot of time together, most of it is sex so we won't get emotionally attached but i honestly think it's a little too late for him.

"damn, that pussy get tighter and tighter every time, i swear." he said laughing as he bit my ear, making me giggle. "boy get off me." i said laughing louder. i do enjoy spending time with him but honestly my heart still belongs to bryson.. the past few times me and marcus had sex i've been thinking of bryson, is that bad ?

"what you over there thinking about?" he said kissing on my neck, staring at me intensely. "uh, nothing really just when i'ma go back to work." i said lying, and he can clearly tell i was lying.

he grabbed my chin and turned my head to him. "i said, what. are you thinking about, you don't have to lie to me." he said sternly, but still gentle, i don't know how to feel.

"i'm thinking about bryson." i said, finally admitting the truth to him, i could see the disappointment in his eyes once i even said his name. "i'm sorry, you know i still love him i can't just up and forget about him, i still enjoy spending-"

"save it, i'll go." he said putting his clothes back on, and walking towards the door. "marcus, please don't be like that, we can talk about this." i said, grabbing his arm for him only to pull it back and open the door.

both of us looked in the doorway to meet eyes with the one and only, bryson potts.

thee GHETTO.
𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.