☆ - thirteen.

"so, how do you cope with everything that's happened to you last year?" my therapist asked me, looking me dead in my eyes waiting for my response

"so, how do you cope with everything that's happened to you last year?" my therapist asked me, looking me dead in my eyes waiting for my response. "well.. you know about me getting raped and my boyfriend at the time getting shot, him going into a coma and still currently being in said coma, leaving me alone, my friends are always busy, except for shae since we live together now since i was too traumatized to stay by myself, so now i just smoke my weed and talk to bryson at the hospital to cope." i quickly vented, trying to get it all out to keep from crying.

"it's okay to cry, symere. that's why you're here, to cry, to scream, to let it out." she said, with that genuine tone that let me know that she cared, and not just because she was getting paid.

"so how has your mental health been?" she asked.

it's been an entire year since the whole incident happened, ive been mia, i haven't been taking any bookings due to my ptsd kicking in along with my anxiety, making it hard for me to even be around people.

bryson being shot, of course that was all over the news, especially with him being nle choppa and all, his fans nor his family knew what happened to him and he wouldn't want me to come out and say anything.

the blogs were talking about it for a good month, and the police gave up the investigation, especially after the grape street crips threatenedto kill bryson if i didn't get rid of all of the evidence that they had left behind that night.

i go to the hospital almost every day just to sleep with him, i talk to him and keep him updated with my life, i'm not even sure if he ever hears anything i tell him but i tell him how much i love him and how much he's changed my life, i told my mother about the situation and she told me to leave him because he wasn't good for me but i didn't wanna give up on him.

bryson comes with a lot of baggage, but i can handle it ( don't say shit ) i love him and with relationships you're going to have to be okay with the baggage that your partner comes with.  and if bryson had all the baggage in the world i would still love him as much as i do now.

"my mental health has been better once i've started smoking, it calms me and it relaxes my mind, and nevertheless takes my mind off of the negativity in my life."  i said zoning back into reality, finally answering the therapist' question.

"you're zoning out again." she said.

"bitch don't worry 'bout me."

"so

"so.." me and my sister said to shae in unison... it's been a few months since we've all been together, and of course symere doesn't show up. we haven't seen or talked to him in months- like a full conversation, a "wyd" here and there doesn't count in my book.

"so." she said back. "fuck the bullshit, why is everything so weird between us all now?" ariana blurted out. "honestly, i don't think it is, there's no beef, i just think that we've all been having our own shit going on." she said stirring her drink.

"so why did symere move in with you? is he okay?" i asked, wanting to know. "yeah, he just didn't wanna stay there by himself after what happened, especially since bryson isn't gonna be there." she continued.

"are there any updates on bryson? i meant to ask." arielle asked. "he's breathing and well, he's just still in a coma and they don't know when he'll wake up." she said, kind of sad. "we hope it's soon, you know he's symere's happiness and joy." i said jokingly, making us all laugh. "boy, ashiya used to hate when symere would talk about bryson all the time." arielle said. "i shol' do miss her." shae added.

"yeah, she was definitely the glue that held us together, and ever since we lost her it just ain't been the same." i said, the both of them nodding their heads.

i look to my right to see symere walking in. "hey, sorry i'm late my therapist was talking me to death." he said. "typical, i don't know why you even paying some stranger to listen to your. problems when you have us." arielle said truthfully. "girl, you bitches don't listen." he replied. "well, you ain't lying." we all said in unison.

"anyways why are we here." he said. "well we're here to talk about why things have been so weird lately." shae said, still stirring her fucking drink like an asshole. "shae if you stir that drink one more time ima stir yo ass." arielle saud, literally reading my mind.

"well i would love that." she said, winking at me.

aw hell nawl.

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 | ©2021, barbiearchives jOrDaN

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.