☆ - eleven.

leaving the funeral, everyone's quiet, sitting in the car, either still crying it cried themselves to sleep, either way the only people talking were me and symere, i was in the passenger seat rolling a blunt while symere drove us to his house to c...

leaving the funeral, everyone's quiet, sitting in the car, either still crying it cried themselves to sleep, either way the only people talking were me and symere, i was in the passenger seat rolling a blunt while symere drove us to his house to chill.

"you good babe?" i asked as i pulled out my pre rolled blunt, i lit it and pulled a couple of times before putting it up to symere's mouth and letting him get a couple of hits to relax him after the morning he had.

"you know i don't like purple haze." he laughed as he kept coughing, i smiled and shook my head as i kept smoking. "that shit taste so bad." he said.

"and you gon be fucked up." i replied, laughing at him still coughing. "i love you mane." i said, pulling my blunt. "what you just say?" he said stopping at the red light.

"you heard me bruh, ian repeating myself either." i said blandly, he looked over at me and leaned over the console and gave me a kiss on the cheek before repeating the same three words back to me.

it rolled off his tongue so perfectly, like it just made me feel something deep in my soul that i've never felt before.

"let's go home."

as the la crips say around and pondered on the reasons of why bryson has been missing meetings, always taking rain checks, and stopped booking shows and hitting licks with him, one came up with an idea

"he prolly got him a new bitch, you know how bryson do yo, that nigga get a bitch and fall off the face of the earth." he said, making a good point, getting the agreement from the others.

"you got a point, but he's cancelling shows too cuh, it's not like him to miss out on no' money." tyler said shaking his head while rolling his blunt, the boys really hate the fact that he does that when he gets a new girlfriend and that he's so secretive but they've grown accustomed to his style and how he moves.

"i low key been hearin' some shit but ion' wanna put that shit in the air." took's little brother deon, who isn't even aware of his brothers current whereabouts said.

"nah bro, say it, why bring it up if you can't tell us about it?" the leader of the grape street crips said, snarling at the younger boy, feeling like he's wasting his time. "okay, shit." the boy said backing down, he continued to talk.