☆ - fifteen.

"symere, now i told you come dressed cute not overly cute

"symere, now i told you come dressed cute not overly cute." arielle complained as i walked into the café sitting down at their table. "yeah so anyways." i said putting my hand in her face, letting her know i wasn't listening anymore. "what else are we doing today?" i asked, wondering why they told me to meet them here.

"well, i wanted us to go to the mall, and after we could go back to your place and smoke, cause ain't none of us been high since the funeral." shae said in her thick southern accent, breaking off a piece of her bagel and eating some, looking at me waiting for my answer.

i shrugged my shoulders because truthfully i don't give a fuck WHAT we do, i actually kind of missed my girls, i've been needing some emotional support since bryson was hospitalized, but it's kind of my fault since i distanced myself from them, but i didn't mean to.

"yeah, that's cool with me." i said before flagging down a waiter so i can order my food. "so what you been doing bitch?" i said sipping my drink and looking at shae. "man, me and dominic broke up." she said with a sad expression on her face. "Again." we all said in unison.

"uh uh, not too much on me, because i'm actually done this time." she said laughing with the rest of us. "girl we seen what he working wit', yo' ass ain't going nowhere." ariana said giving her sister a high five. "ian' showing you bitches shit else." she laughed. "girl you know we love you." i laughed as we all sighed, our stomachs hurting being relieved from laughing so hard.

— about an hour later. —

"okay, so, who are you?" ariana asked the group of boys who were harassing us at the mall, kind of following us around but at the same time it was cute because they were some good looking guys, but you already know who i had on my mind- bryson, for the slow kids in the back.

after they all exchanged numbers, we ate our food and started to leave, until one of them came running after us. "wait, you mind if i get your number?" the tall brown skinned one asked me, i looked him up and down and examined him, about 6'4, big lips, and some nice waves, he clearly takes care of himself.

 "wait, you mind if i get your number?" the tall brown skinned one asked me, i looked him up and down and examined him, about 6'4, big lips, and some nice waves, he clearly takes care of himself

SAHEEM CARTER

i looked and seen my friends continuing to walk and giggle at me out of my peripheral vision, mentally rolling my eyes at them hoes.

"uh, sure." me not even thinking about my boyfriend that's in a coma who would kill this man if he even heard that he asked for my number. but at the same time, the doctor has said multiple times that he may never wake up and i can't be depressed about him forever, i have to live my life.

"213-653-0521." i said as i watched him type my number in his phone smiling. "lemme make sure this ain't no fake numba'." he said making me laugh as my phone began to rang, i raised one eyebrow and showed him his number popping up on my phone. "oh aight." he said hanging up. "lemme get a hug before you go, shorty." he said smiling, showing me his extremely white teeth.

when i hugged him i couldn't help but notice that he smelled like vanilla & weed, just like how bryson used to smell when he would come to my house from doing god knows what, this guy gives nice hugs, you know how it feels when you're short and a tall person hugs you and they're arms wrap around you and they press themselves against you.

walking away, trying my best not to smile i get in the car to nothing but stares and grins from the girls. "the fuck y'all looking at?" i asked grinning and digging into my bag to keep me from looking at them. "bitch, he was cute. did you give him your number or you gon do him how you did that nigga from the club last october?" arielle said.

— last october. —

"ayo, lemme get ya' number baby." this short cedric the entertainer lookin' ass man said gripping the hell out of arm. "of course, 252-658-1944." i said lying right through my teeth. "oh you a north carolina baby." he said laughing with his tongue out, it was so white-ew.

"lemme make sure this yo' number first." he said smiling showing his stained grills, i really hate california. after somebody answered, he looked at me and screamed "bitch that was somebody grandm-" before i knocked his phone out of his hand and ran.

"girl we didn't have to bring that up." i said to arielle. "and he was actually kinda' cute- in like a cringy tik tok boy type of way." i said tilting my head, giggling a bit. "nah, he was fine." shae said starting up the car. we all passed around the picture of ashiya and gave it a kiss before we left, it's our friendship tradition now that before we go anywhere we give our girl a kiss to let her know we're still thinking about her.

"we love you shyyy." we said in unison before shae started the car to drop us off home one by one.

12:33 AM
i had a lot of fun today with the girls, me and sahheem have been texting since i left from shae and them, so far he's really sweet but i'm not looking to get attached to anyone at the moment honestly, i'm still healing from bryson.

my phone began to ring, and i seen that it was the hospital- specifically the hospital bryson is in.. i answered expecting the worse. "yes, mr franklin.. i'm sorry to inform you that bryson is missing, we've already sent out a search party for him to be found and we're doing the best we can to find him, we just wanted to let his loved ones know what was going on and keep them updated." he said, i had absolutely no words.

how is a person in a coma and not expected to wake up any time soon, just go missing- out of a hospital where there are nurses and doctors on every corner, even security. i ju-

i was interrupted by heavy knocking on my door, not even knowing who would come by my house at this time of the night, i slowly walked towards the door- the peephole was covered of course. i opened the door to see bryson, standing at my door in his hospital gown, red eyes, from crying clearly due to the tear stains on his face, i jumped on him and hugged him as tight as i could, like i never have before.

"baby." i said as i sobbed into his shirt, he held me tight and kissed my forehead multiple times as he picked me up and carried me into my room, laying me on the bed and kissing me down to my stomach. "take these off." he said as i slid my sweat shorts off.

"it's been too long." i said as i watched him take off his clothes, and looked at me with that devious look in his eyes.

"i'm finna tear yo' ass up."

it's gonna be messy

it's gonna be messy...

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.