☆ - sixteen.

"bryson

"bryson.. you're in a coma for a year and the first thing you wanna do is have sex?" i asked as we both laid on our backs & tried to catch our breaths. i looked over at him and seen the scars on his body from the night deon & his boys came to our house- yes, our. when money was low at some points bryson didn't want me digging in my savings, he'd pay a bill or two to keep me afloat. i grabbed the necklace he got me and began to fondle it waiting on his response.

"baby, it wasn't just about the sex wit' me... i missed the feeling of touchin' on you an' shit, i missed the way you breathe when i do that thing you like." he said sitting up, and pulling me with him, by habit i began to rub my hands through his hair while he talked- just something i do to let him know i'm listening.

" he said sitting up, and pulling me with him, by habit i began to rub my hands through his hair while he talked- just something i do to let him know i'm listening

i felt a tear drop on my leg, i quickly looked at him and seen he was crying. "i just really can't believe that i left you alone for a year sy, i can't even be without you for a few days- a year bruh? hell nah, and it was right after that night, so you had to heal and cope by yourself, and im sorry." he cried harder into my shirt.

"babe, you were in a coma, you couldn't help it, don't beat yourself up." i said as i held onto him and wiped his tears. "i love you sy." he said lowly, letting me know he was about to go to sleep. i laid my head back and started to fall asleep as well.

- - - - - - -

waking up to hearing yelling, i turn over and see bryson on the pho- MY damn phone with saheem, fussing him out and telling him to never call me again. "bro, i don't even know you." he said keeping his composure. i snatched my phone & apologized to saheem before telling him i'll text him later, and hung up. "so you gon' flaunt that nigga in my face like det cuh?" bryson said standing up in front of the bed with his chest heaving up and down from being so mad.

"so how long you been fuckin' him?" bryson asked, which pissed me off because apparently he thinks i was just fucking the whole los angeles in the past year. "first and FOREMOST, i've never fucked saheem, we've went on a couple dates- and that was it, don't you EVER." i screamed as i slapped him across his face. "say no shit like that to me again, and let's not act like you didn't go fuck yo' crazy ass ex mariah last month, yeah nigga i know." i said as i crossed my arms and waited for his response.

"nah, it won't een like that wit' maria-"

"stop lying."

"okay, we did fuck- but me and you won't even exclusive at the time." he said thinking that was okay. "we were still talking, and at the end of the day we were supposed to be keeping it real with each other, and you thought it was okay to keep that from me so i mean.." i said standing up and now looking at him face to face.

"i wanted to tell you that, i swurr i did, but i wasn't thinking at the moment." he said holding both sides of my arms and looking me in eyes, most guys would keep lying and say that they didn't even now her but bryson? he's telling the truth, i can look at him and tell.

"i- it's not okay, but it's gonna have to be." i said leaning in to kiss him.

he turned his head away and looked at me with those sad eyes and i knew he had more to say.

"so i've talked to mariah, about a month before i went into my coma, and she told me something that i never would've thought especially after we only fucked once, but i really don't want you to be mad at me babe, i know i fucked up and i made a mistake, but i promise everything will be better, i swear babe, you just gotta trust me."

"she's pregnant."

"get the fuck out."

bryson bryson bryson

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.